• A sport utility vehicle parked at Primrose Park, 37W755 Bolcum Road, near St. Charles, was scratched with rocks and had its trim damaged between 10:50 and 11:30 p.m. Saturday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Copper piping was stolen between Sept. 3 and 10:34 a.m. Friday from a foreclosed home that is being rehabbed for sale on the 6N900 block of Crestwood Drive near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone broke the plastic lens cover on a infrared door-lock sensor on a vehicle, and put a 4-inch scratch on the door, between 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Sept. 11 in the 300 block of Glengarry Drive, police said.
• David Armstrong, 61, of the 2600 block of Lorraine Circle, Geneva, was charged with possession of an altered vehicle sticker, and driving while his license was suspended, at 8:15 a.m. Thursday in the 1000 block of Randall Road, according to a police report. An officer noticed that the registration sticker on the vehicle Armstrong was driving had been altered with a marker.
• A 96-gallon recyclables toter was stolen between 6 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Thursday in the 0-99 block of School Street, police said.
• Three Warrenville men were charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, at 12:47 a.m. Sept. 7 in the 0-99 block of West State Street. According to Geneva police, tickets were issued to John O'Malley, 18, of the 3S400 block of Fourth Street; Aaron C. Carstens, 18, of the 29W0-99 block of Oak Lane; and Nicholas A. Rossi, 18, of the 28W500 block of Ferry Road. Police issued a warning notice for speeding to Joseph A. Rossi, 24, of the 28W500 block of Ferry Road, Warrenville.
• A Nintendo system was stolen out of a vehicle in a lot in the 700 block of Western Avenue between 6 and 7:15 p.m. Sept. 11, police said.