• Thirty-two sterling silver rings were stolen between 4 and 7 p.m. Aug. 22 out of a display case at Pax Vobiscum, 227 S. Third St. Twelve were a "Jesus Feet" design, 12 were "Little Cross" design and eight were a butterfly design.
• Between 5 p.m. May 8 and 9:30 p.m. May 22, a blue Ridley Boreas women's bicycle was stolen out of an open garage in the 100 block of Richards Street, it was reported to police Aug. 25.
• Fernando Lopez Jr., 20, of the 80 block of Oliver Avenue, Aurora, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, at 12:22 a.m. Aug. 25 in the 200 block of Larsdotter Lane, according to a police report.
• Lance R. Olsen was charged with disorderly conduct at 2:50 p.m. Aug. 25 at Barnes and Noble bookstore, 102 Commons Drive, according to a police report. Olsen is accused of trying to take a photograph under the dress of a 10-year-old girl when she bent over to pick up something. Olsen, 38, lives in the 500 block of Cardinal Cove Court in Elgin.
• Benjamin J. Humm, 26, of the 400 block of Maple Lane, Elburn, was charged with reckless conduct at 1:54 a.m. Aug. 11 in the 0-99 block of North Second Street, according to a police report. He is accused of throwing a glass beer bottle off an outdoor balcony at Old Towne Pub. The bottle shattered on the sidewalk, near people.
• Between 11 p.m. Aug. 2 and 5 a.m. Aug. 3 in the 200 block of North Cambridge Lane, someone damaged an antenna, the paint, a brake light and the exhaust pipe on a vehicle, police said.
• Christopher J. Carr, 26, of the 1200 block of Bangs Street, Aurora, was charged with aggravated assault and criminal damage to property at 7:45 p.m. Monday in the 400 block of Church Street, according to a police report.
• Edward R. Arbet, 54, of the 600 block of North Prairie Street, Batavia, was charged with disorderly conduct at 5:34 p.m. Sunday in the 0-99 block of North River Street, according to a police report. He was being held on $2,500 bail at the Kane County jail.
• Dolores Gonzales, 34, of the 0-99 block of North Jefferson Street, Batavia, turned herself in at 3:58 p.m. Friday on a warrant with a charge of unlawful use of a credit or debit card, according to a police report. The incident date was July 25, and a charge was filed Aug. 23.
• A Skil saw and a toolbox were stolen out of a vehicle between 10 p.m. Aug. 27 and 9:30 a.m. Aug. 28 in the 300 block of South Jackson Street, police said.
• A set of headphones were stolen at Batavia High School, 1201 W. Main St., it was reported to police at 2:20 p.m. Aug. 27.
• Claudia I. Moreno, 31, of the 0-99 block of North Farnsworth Avenue, Aurora, was arrested on a warrant for a retail theft charge, at 7:09 p.m. Aug. 28 at the police department, according to a police report. According to Kane County court records, the theft took place July 9 and charges were filed Aug. 22.
• Christopher W. Bice, 19, of the 600 block of First Street, Batavia, was charged with possession of cannabis (more than 30 grams but fewer than 500 grams), possession of drug paraphernalia, illegal possession of alcohol, failure to signal and operating an uninsured motor vehicle, at 11:57 p.m. Aug. 25 in the 0-99 block of South Water Street, according to a police report.
• Latisha R. Dupree, 23, of the 5900 block of North 63rd Street, Milwaukee, Wis., was charged with resisting a peace officer, at 7:54 p.m. Aug. 25 in the 1500 block of South Batavia Avenue, according to a police report. She pleaded guilty Thursday and was sentenced to 10 days in jail.
• William C. Johnson, 21, of the 100 block of South Washington Avenue, Batavia, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of cannabis, illegal transportation of open alcohol, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and driving without a light over the rear license plate, at 12:04 a.m. Aug. 24 in the 400 block of North Washington, according to a police report. A passenger, John F. Peterson, was charged with possession of cannabis. Peterson, 27, lives in the 300 block of Woodward Avenue, Geneva.
• Someone pried open a door and stole electronic items out of a vehicle in the 900 block of Lexington Lane, it was reported to police at 11:30 p.m. Aug. 22.