• Someone broke a mailbox on the 1N500 block of Peck Road near Geneva between 10 p.m. Thursday and 8:30 a.m. Friday, according to a sheriff's report.
Contact information ( * required )
• A vintage Dyno BMX bike was thrown into a bonfire on the 1100 block of Watson Street near Aurora between 11 p.m. Aug. 19 and 1:50 a.m. Aug. 20, causing an estimated $1,000 damage when the tires melted onto the rims and the frame was charred, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone threw a mailbox into a car on the 6N100 block of Riverside Drive near St. Charles between 6 and 7:30 a.m. Aug. 20, causing an estimated $1,000 damage, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone broke a mailbox on the 35W500 block of Hillcrest Drive near St. Charles between 3 p.m. Monday and 3 p.m. Tuesday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Felipe D. Aponte, 37, of the 800 block of Austin Avenue, Aurora, was charged with felony aggravated battery to a police officer, aggravated domestic battery, resisting arrest and two counts of battery after a domestic disturbance at 2:12 a.m. Friday in the 800 block of Austin, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone bent the frame of an aluminum screen door by pressing it with a foot or kicking it, between 5 p.m. Aug. 20 and 4:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 1000 block of Meadows Road, police said.
• Initials painted in red were placed on two slides and another piece of equipment at a playground at Geneva High School, 416 McKinley Ave., it was reported to police at 2:28 p.m. Aug. 19.