Breaking News Bar
posted: 7/20/2013 8:00 AM

Want to help?

Success - Article sent! close

Most local shelter service providers list items they need, fundraisers, volunteer opportunities and how to give money. Here are several of the bigger suburban agencies:

Northwest suburban Cook County

Order Reprint Print Article
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.
Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.

Contact information ( * required )

Success - request sent close

Journeys the Road Home, (847) 963-9163,

Catholic Charities North/Northwest Suburban Program, (847) 376-2112,

DuPage County

DuPage PADS, (630) 682-3846

Lake County

Lake County PADS, (847) 689-4357,

Lake County Haven, (847) 680-1703,

Kane County

PADS of Elgin, (847) 608-9744,

Lazarus House, (630) 587-2144,

Hesed House, (630) 897-2156,

McHenry County

McHenry County PADS, (815) 338-7983,

Home of the Sparrow, (815) 271-5444,

Share this page
Comments ()
Guidelines: Keep it civil and on topic; no profanity, vulgarity, slurs or personal attacks. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked. If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box. To find our more, read our FAQ.