• The passenger side mirror on a 2003 Dodge Caravan was broken off and stolen between 8 p.m. May 25 and 11 a.m. May 26 from the 34W600 block of Elm Court near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report.
• David E. Del Guidice, 19, of the 1100 block of Center Street, Geneva, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 5 a.m. May 27 in the 2500 block of Kaneville Road, according to a police report. He was also charged with leaving the scene of a property-damage accident and failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident. Police say he lost control of his vehicle on a curve and hit a light pole in a parking lot, then ran off.
• John A. Lardas III, 20, of the 800 block of Sterling Avenue, Geneva, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 1:09 a.m. May 26 in the 400 block of West State Street, according to a police report.
• Between 9 a.m. May 13 and 9:30 a.m. May 24, someone stole 30 to 40 metal Best Buy shopping carts from in back of the store, 1876 S. Randall Road, police said.
• Darryl G. Hudson, 19, of the 0N500 block of Mark's Place, Geneva, was charged with speeding and possession of alcohol by a minor, at 9:04 a.m. May 25 in the 1000 block of East Fabyan Parkway, according to a police report.
• Ian M. Crawford, 18, of the 1400 block of South Ninth Street, St. Charles, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:59 p.m. May 25 at Wheeler Park, 822 N. First St., according to a police report. Wes J. Pasholk, 19, of the 38W300 block of Heatherfield Drive, South Elgin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis, police said.
• Ten people were charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 12:09 a.m. May 25 in the 1100 block of Fargo Boulevard. According to a police report those charged were Florence C. Burns, 19, of the 800 block of Foxwood Circle, Geneva; Kevin J. Higgins, 19, of the 2700 block of Patten Avenue, Geneva; Mark Q. Cummings III, 19, of the 0S800 block of Thornden Ridge Drive, Elburn; Ashley N. Mistak, 19, of the 0N400 block of Sulley Drive, Geneva; Erin M. Cameron, 19, of he 300 block of Colonial Circle, Geneva; Jonathan W. Kapfhamer, 19, of the 700 block of Lincoln Avenue, Geneva; Katherine J. Fischer, 18, of the 38W500 block of Dobson Lane, Geneva; Nicholas R. Caruso, 19, of the 500 block of South Eighth Street, Geneva; Kyle J. Hurley, 19, of the 300 block of Westhaven Circle, Geneva; and Jake J. Peterson, 19, of the 1100 block of Fargo Boulevard, Geneva.
• A MacBook Air computer and a Frank Clegg "Wall Street" brown leather briefcase were stolen between 3:30 and 4 p.m. May 24 out of a vehicle in a parking lot in the 700 block of Commons Drive, police said.
• Brennan D. Walls, 22, of the 100 block of South Batavia Avenue, Batavia, was charged with criminal damage to property at 2:16 a.m. Sunday at Congregational Church of Batavia, 21 S. Batavia Ave., according to a police report.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close