Northwest suburban police blotter
• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Christine B. Schmidt, 39, of the 300 block of Pembroke Court, Schaumburg, was arrested around 2:45 p.m. May 22 at Bode and Barrington roads, Streamwood, and charged with retail theft and traffic violations. According to reports, she's accused of taking earrings from Kohl's in Schaumburg. Her court date is June 7.
• Breanna Justine Klibinski, 19, of the 2400 block of Monroe Street, La Porte, Ind., and Paula Jegal, 19, of the 900 block of East Golf Road, Arlington Heights, were arrested around 5:35 p.m. May 18 at Macy's in Woodfield Mall and charged with retail theft after they were accused of taking tops and shorts. Their court date is June 12.
• Cornelius E. Brown, 24, of the 1400 block of Hamilton Avenue, St. Louis, Mo., was arrested around 7:10 p.m. May 18 at Lord & Taylor on Martingale Road and charged with retail theft after he was accused of taking 17 polo shirts. His court date is June 21.
• Aldo R. Rivera, 23, of the 2000 block of Narcissus, Hanover Park, was arrested around 8:35 p.m. May 30 at East and Laurel and charged with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver.
• Harmony Joy Young, 29, of the 2200 block of Woodside, Carpentersville, was arrested around 2:45 p.m. May 29 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with retail theft.
• Brian T. Cubberley, 34, of the 100 block of Hillcrest, Bartlett, and William Kappel, 26, of the 1400 block of Penrose, Loves Park, were arrested around 1:40 a.m. May 29 at Irving Park and McKool roads and charged with unlawful contact with street a gang member and possession of marijuana.
• Gerardo Mora Jr., 18, of the 6200 block of Church, Hanover Park, was arrested around 10:35 p.m. May 29 on the 2400 block of Leslie and charged with possession of marijuana and possession of alcohol by a minor.
• Jessica Rangel, 25, of the 1900 block of Park, Hanover Park, was arrested around 10 p.m. May 28 at Church and Linden and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Vikrambhai A. Patel, 52, of the 1500 block of Laurel Oaks, Streamwood, was arrested around 4 p.m. May 27 at 7435 Barrington Road and charged with retail theft.
• William Daddono, 56, of the 1100 block of Deverell, Palatine, was arrested around 1 p.m. May 27 on the 2000 block of Lake Street and charged with battery.
• Bruno Gonzalez, 20, of the 2000 block of Millpond, Hanover Park, was arrested around 1:45 p.m. May 26 on the 2400 block of Army Trail Road and charged with disorderly conduct. He also was arrested around 1:45 p.m. May 25 at the same location and charged with disorderly conduct and illegal consumption of alcohol.
• Francisco Ayala, 23, of the 2300 block of Glendale Terrace, Hanover Park, was arrested around 2:35 a.m. May 26 on the 2100 block of Lake Street and charged with criminal damage to property.
• Erin D. Kennedy, 31, of the 5700 block of Ring Court, Hanover Park, was arrested around 8:40 p.m. May 25 at Greenbrook and Ontarioville and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Cristian M. Morales, 20, of the 5400 block of Arlington Drive, Hanover Park, was arrested around 5:05 p.m. May 24 on Walnut and Hickory and charged with DUI drugs, resisting and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Vandals damaged playground equipment around 12:45 p.m. May 28 in a park district park, 1035 Parkview.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close