• Robert G. Byland, 19, of the 600 block of Ozier Drive, Batavia, was charged at 6:15 a.m. Sunday with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, criminal damage to property, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and possession of drug paraphernalia in the 1000 block of Winnebago Trail, according to a police report.
• Tonya M. McBride, 43, of the 2900 block of South Willow Road, Homewood, was charged with possession of cannabis at 3:47 p.m. Sunday in the 1000 block of East Wilson Street, according to a police report.
• Anthony J. Higgins, 37, of Lindquist Lake Road in Dunbar, Wis., was charged with criminal damage to property at 5:38 p.m. Sunday in the 100 block of Mayflower Drive, according to a police report.
• Brandon T. Filey, 21, of the 1200 block of East Wilson Street, Batavia, was charged with criminal damage to state-supported property Sunday in the 1300 block of East Wilson Street, according to a police report.
• John A. Grams, 48, of the 5100 block of Ridge Avenue, Hillside, was charged at 3:18 p.m. Friday with two counts of harassment by telephone, according to a police report. He is accused of placing "numerous threatening phone calls" to the victim's office.
• Jamie L. Hummel, 21, of the 200 block of South Forest Avenue, Batavia, was charged with retail theft at 6:34 p.m. Friday at Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road, according to a police report. She is accused of taking a piece of clothing, two cosmetic items and two packages of perfume.
• Paul E. Thomas, 33, of the 300 block of Walnut Street, Batavia, was charged with battery and resisting a peace officer, at 7:42 p.m. Saturday in the 500 block of East Wilson Street, according to a police report. He is accused of hitting someone in the head.
• Two men were charged with burglary at 12:42 a.m. Wednesday in the 2500 block of Hunt Lane: David M. Santo, 27, of the 700 block of Jorstad Drive, North Aurora; and Thomas J. Knight, 19, of the 700 block of Downer Place, Aurora, according to a police report.
• Justin R. Goldman, 30, of the 1800 block of Ashwood Circle, Aurora, was charged with aggravated assault on a police officer, according to a police report. He was served with the arrest warrant Wednesday at the Kane County jail.
• Someone damaged property at H.C. Storm Elementary School, 304 N. Van Nortwick Ave., it ws reported at 8:38 p.m. Saturday, police said.
• Three vehicles, roads and sidewalks, and two speed-limit signs were painted with graffiti in the 500 block of North Van Nortwick Avenue. The first report was filed at 6:28 a.m. Saturday, police said.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close