• Robert G. Byland, 19, of the 600 block of Ozier Drive, Batavia, was charged at 6:15 a.m. Sunday with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, criminal damage to property, failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident and possession of drug paraphernalia in the 1000 block of Winnebago Trail, according to a police report.
Contact information ( * required )
• Tonya M. McBride, 43, of the 2900 block of South Willow Road, Homewood, was charged with possession of cannabis at 3:47 p.m. Sunday in the 1000 block of East Wilson Street, according to a police report.
• Anthony J. Higgins, 37, of Lindquist Lake Road in Dunbar, Wis., was charged with criminal damage to property at 5:38 p.m. Sunday in the 100 block of Mayflower Drive, according to a police report.
• Brandon T. Filey, 21, of the 1200 block of East Wilson Street, Batavia, was charged with criminal damage to state-supported property Sunday in the 1300 block of East Wilson Street, according to a police report.
• John A. Grams, 48, of the 5100 block of Ridge Avenue, Hillside, was charged at 3:18 p.m. Friday with two counts of harassment by telephone, according to a police report. He is accused of placing "numerous threatening phone calls" to the victim's office.
• Jamie L. Hummel, 21, of the 200 block of South Forest Avenue, Batavia, was charged with retail theft at 6:34 p.m. Friday at Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road, according to a police report. She is accused of taking a piece of clothing, two cosmetic items and two packages of perfume.
• Paul E. Thomas, 33, of the 300 block of Walnut Street, Batavia, was charged with battery and resisting a peace officer, at 7:42 p.m. Saturday in the 500 block of East Wilson Street, according to a police report. He is accused of hitting someone in the head.
• Two men were charged with burglary at 12:42 a.m. Wednesday in the 2500 block of Hunt Lane: David M. Santo, 27, of the 700 block of Jorstad Drive, North Aurora; and Thomas J. Knight, 19, of the 700 block of Downer Place, Aurora, according to a police report.
• Justin R. Goldman, 30, of the 1800 block of Ashwood Circle, Aurora, was charged with aggravated assault on a police officer, according to a police report. He was served with the arrest warrant Wednesday at the Kane County jail.
• Someone damaged property at H.C. Storm Elementary School, 304 N. Van Nortwick Ave., it ws reported at 8:38 p.m. Saturday, police said.
• Three vehicles, roads and sidewalks, and two speed-limit signs were painted with graffiti in the 500 block of North Van Nortwick Avenue. The first report was filed at 6:28 a.m. Saturday, police said.