Spring Registration and Transportation Enrollment for the 2013-2014 school year is now open. District 62 parents and guardians must submit Registration Accounting and Transportation Enrollment forms by May 3. Both forms are available on the district website www.d62.org/home/index.html and was sent home with students the week of April 8.
Registration for 2013-2014:
Contact information ( * required )
If children will attend a District 62 school next year, parents and guardians should complete:
1. Registration Accounting form, due with student fees by May 3.
• Current first- to fourth-graders, return the K-fifth grade Registration Accounting form to each student's current elementary school.
• Current fifth- to seventh-graders, please return the sixth- to eighth-grade Registration Accounting form to each student's attending middle school.
• All Iroquois Community School students, please return Registration Accounting Form to Iroquois Community School.
Note: Families new to District 62 should contact their new school for the complete registration requirements and packet.
2. And, as needed, please provide their school with any updated contact information if you have recently changed your address, home and/or cellular phone numbers, or email address.
Busing for 2013-2014
Both free and paid riders must complete the Transportation Enrollment form to ride the bus in 2013-2014.
Transportation Enrollment Forms are due May 3, for discounted pricing. June 11, is the last day for free and paid students to register for busing and be included in the development of computerized bus routes for 2013-2014. No new stops will be added to the route after June 11.
Note: Buses will only stop at approved common stop locations on the new 2013-2014 computerized bus routes. The buses will not stop at residences; students are expected to walk up to two blocks to common stop locations.
Current and future Dist. 62 parents should contact the school that their child will attend during the 2013-2014 school year if they have questions or concerns. Those schools are: Algonquin Middle School, (847) 824-1205; Central Elementary School, (847) 824-1575; Chippewa Middle School, (847) 824-1503; Cumberland Elementary School, (847) 824-1451; Forest Elementary School, (847) 824-1380; Iroquois Community School, (847) 824-1308; North Elementary School, (847) 824-1399; Orchard Place Elementary School, (847) 824-1255; Plainfield Elementary School, (847) 824-1301; South Elementary School, (847) 824-1566; Terrace Elementary School, (847) 824-1501.