• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Leon Gonzalez, 18, ofWoodhollow Lane, Bartlett; Francisco Alvarez, 19, of Briarwood Street, Hanover Park; Jose G. Cortez, 18, of Mayfield, Streamwood; Luis M. Tavares, 19, of Rohlwing Court, South Elgin; and Luis E. Lara, 20, of Belmont Avenue, Elgin; were arrested around 8:50 a.m. March 18 and charged with criminal trespass to residence on Deere Park Circle. Their court date is April 4.
• Thieves stole a mailbox and post from a front yard on the 1200 block of Beechtree Lane around 10:25 a.m. March 19. Value was estimated at $100.
• Vandals damaged communal mailboxes on the 200 block of Oneida Avenue around 1:40 p.m. March 19. Damage was estimated at $500.
• Vandals damaged a mailbox on Foster Avenue around 12:45 p.m. March 16. Damage was estimated at $100.
• Vandals damaged a concrete wall on the west side of Sycamore Trails School on Sycamore Lane around 12:30 p.m. March 18.
• Burglars stole $10 in change out of an unlocked vehicle on Providence Drive around 3:50 p.m. March 13.
• Burglars stole two watches and a bottle of cologne out of an unlocked car on Providence Drive around 12:30 a.m. March 17 and $5, a credit card, gift card, and two store cards out of a car on Lillian Place around 3 p.m. March 17..
• Vandals broke four boards on two benches in Valley View Park on Westridge Boulevard around noon March 15. Damage was estimated at $500.
• Michael Angelo W. Moody-Crutcher, 23, of the 8600 block of Vernon, Chicago, was arrested around 12:10 a.m. March 20 at Barrington and Irving Park roads and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Adam Montes De Oca, 23, of the 500 block of Tarpon, Schaumburg, was arrested around 9 p.m. March 19 at Bartels and Lake streets and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Kamal H. Thompson, 18, of the 1400 block of Bear Flag, Hanover Park, was arrested around 1 a.m. March 19 on the 1100 block of Lake Street and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Nicholas Andrew Howard, 20, of the 2200 block of Broadway, Schaumburg; Stanley L. Bluitt, 19, of the 100 block of Pembroke, Schaumburg; and Michael E. Hobson Jr., 18, of the 2100 block of Hassell, Hoffman Estates, were arrested around 9:10 p.m. March 18 at Irving Park and Jensen roads. Howard was charged with possession of marijuana. Bluitt was charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor. Hobson was charged with possession and consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• Joseph Michael Valentine, 22, of the 7600 block of Cumberland, Hanover Park, was arrested around 2:40 a.m. March 17 at his home and charged with battery.
• Dominique P. Patrick, 21, of the 400 block of South Braintree, Hanover Park, was arrested around 9:55 a.m. March 17 at Barrington and Walnut roads and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and driving while license suspended.
• Patrick D. Cannon, 18, of the 1100 block of Laurie, Hanover Park, and Arianna Sanchez, 19, of the 1300 block of Nottingham, Hoffman Estates, were arrested around 9:05 p.m. March 16 at Barrington and Irving Park roads. Cannon was charged with consumption of alcohol by a minor. Sanchez was charged with possession of drug equipment.
• Thieves stole wooden pallets from a distribution center at 945 Muirfield around 1 a.m. March 18.