• Two Batavia men were charged with possession of cannabis (between 2.5 grams and 10 grams) at 10:33 p.m. Thursday at Full Moon Bar and Grill, 113 S. Batavia Ave. Police said Matthew J. Simon, 27, of the 1100 block of Essex Court and Adam C. Benner, 22, of the 1100 block of Hanover Drive, were charged.
• A black 16GB iPad Mini was stolen at Lumes Restaurant, 1902 W. Fabyan Parkway, it was reported at 1:56 p.m. Wednesday, police said.
• Someone took $350 at an apartment building in the 200 block of North Island Avenue, it was reported at 6:11 p.m. Tuesday.
• "Extensive" scratches were placed on a vehicle in the 1300 block of Larkspur Lane between Sunday and Tuesday, police said.
• Jackie L. Grammer, 30, of the 900 block of Robert Street, Aurora, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis (fewer than 2.5 grams) at 7:55 a.m. Monday on Batavia Avenue just south of Fabyan Parkway, according to a police report.
• Someone passed two counterfeit $20 bills at Chick-fil-A, 185 N. Randall Road, it was reported at 1:05 p.m. Monday, police said.
• Someone stole tools out of a vehicle in the 800 block of Franklin Street, it was reported at 3:52 p.m. Monday, police said.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close