Book notes: Jodi Picoult signs ‘Storyteller’ Saturday
• New York Times best-selling author Kathy Reichs and her son and co-author Brendan Reichs discuss their new book, "Code: A Virals Novel," the third installment of the "Virals" series for young adults, at 7 p.m. Friday, March 15, at The Book Stall, 811 Elm St., Winnetka. (847) 446-8880 or thebookstall.com.
• Best-selling author Jodi Picoult reads from and signs copies of her latest book, "The Storyteller," at 1 p.m. Saturday, March 16, at Libertyville High School, 708 W. Park Ave., Libertyville. Tickets for the event are available with the purchase of the book from the Lake Forest Book Store, 680 N. Western Ave., Lake Forest. For information, call (847) 234-4420 or visit lakeforestbookstore.com. Picoult will also be on hand to read from and sign copies of her new book at 7 p.m. Saturday, March 16, at Kennedy Junior High School, 2929 Green Trails Drive, Lisle. Tickets for the Kennedy Junior High School event are available with the purchase of Picoult's book from Anderson's Bookshop at 123 W. Jefferson Ave., Naperville. Call (630) 355-2665 or visit andersonsbookshop.com.
• Author Richard Lindberg ("Chicago By Gaslight," "Whiskey Breakfast") is the guest speaker at the Mystery Writers of America (Midwest Chapter) meeting at 1 p.m. Sunday, March 17, at Centuries and Sleuths Bookstore, 7419 W. Madison St., Forest Park. The meeting is open to the public. For information, call (708) 771-7243, or visit centuriesandsleuths.com.
• Performance poets and authors Derrick Brown and Shanny Jean Maney present their poetry at 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 19, in the C Wing Auditorium, Room C005, at the College of Lake County, 19351 W. Washington St., Grayslake. Brown is the author of four books of poetry, including "Strange Light" and "Scandalabra." Maney is the author of the poetry book "I Love Science!" The program is free and open to the public. For information, call Larry Starzec at (847) 543-2557.
• Meet author Edward Kelsey Moore as he reads from and signs copies of his book "The Supremes at Earl's All-You-Can-Eat" at 7 p.m. Wednesday, March 20, at Anderson's Bookshop, 123 W. Jefferson Ave., Naperville. (630) 355-2665 or andersonsbookshop.com.
• Author Cathy Streul will sign copies of her children's book "Adventures From the Farm" beginning at 9 a.m. Wednesday, March 20, at Parkwood Elementary School, 2150 Laurel Ave., Hanover Park. Visit tatepublishing.com.
• Author/illustrator Loren Long reads from and signs copies of her new children's book, "Otis and the Puppy," at 7 p.m. Thursday, March 21, at Anderson's Bookshop, 123 W. Jefferson Ave., Naperville. (630) 355-2665 or andersonsbookshop.com.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close