• Andrew L. Patton, 18, of the 1100 block of Miller Court, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 11:02 p.m. Saturday on the 1100 block of Larkspur Lane, according to a police report.
• A tire was stolen, it was reported to police at 12:48 p.m. Sunday at Wilson Street and Shumway Avenue.
• A basement window was broken on the 2800 block of Weaver Lane; it was reported to police at 11:24 a.m. Friday.
• Alexander M. Kintop, 23, of the 200 block of Kane Street, Geneva, was charged with selling tobacco to a minor, at 3:21 p.m. Thursday at Kicks 66 gas station, 200 E. Fabyan Parkway, according to a police report.
• A black iPhone was stolen on the 700 block of North Van Buren Street; it was reported at 6:32 p.m. Wednesday.
• Five people were charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, at 12:56 a.m. Thursday on the 400 block of East Side Drive, according to a police report. They are: David Rater, 18, of the 1100 block of Wilson Street, Batavia; Tyler J. Gonski, 19, of the 1300 block of Arlington Court, Geneva; Cailyn C. Glisson, 18, of the 300 block of North Washington Street, Batavia; Alisa M. Bogdan, 17, of the 100 block of Franklin Street, Batavia; and Kye A. Singer, 20, of the 400 block of Longview Drive, Geneva.
• A vehicle, possibly a snowplow, struck a brick mailbox on the 0S400 block of Crego Place near Geneva between 10 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Feb. 26, causing an estimated $300 in damage, according to a sheriff's report.
• An Eddie Bauer backpack and Toshiba laptop were stolen from a car on the 6N0-99 block of Willow Drive near St. Charles between 4 and 6:10 a.m. Thursday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone went through two sport utility vehicles on the 6N100 block of Hillside Drive near St. Charles between 4:30 and 5:15 a.m. Thursday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone stole $100 from an unlocked car on the 900 block of Main Street near Batavia between 1 a.m. and 2:34 p.m. Sunday, according to a sheriff's report.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close