• Andrew L. Patton, 18, of the 1100 block of Miller Court, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 11:02 p.m. Saturday on the 1100 block of Larkspur Lane, according to a police report.
Contact information ( * required )
• A tire was stolen, it was reported to police at 12:48 p.m. Sunday at Wilson Street and Shumway Avenue.
• A basement window was broken on the 2800 block of Weaver Lane; it was reported to police at 11:24 a.m. Friday.
• Alexander M. Kintop, 23, of the 200 block of Kane Street, Geneva, was charged with selling tobacco to a minor, at 3:21 p.m. Thursday at Kicks 66 gas station, 200 E. Fabyan Parkway, according to a police report.
• A black iPhone was stolen on the 700 block of North Van Buren Street; it was reported at 6:32 p.m. Wednesday.
• Five people were charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, at 12:56 a.m. Thursday on the 400 block of East Side Drive, according to a police report. They are: David Rater, 18, of the 1100 block of Wilson Street, Batavia; Tyler J. Gonski, 19, of the 1300 block of Arlington Court, Geneva; Cailyn C. Glisson, 18, of the 300 block of North Washington Street, Batavia; Alisa M. Bogdan, 17, of the 100 block of Franklin Street, Batavia; and Kye A. Singer, 20, of the 400 block of Longview Drive, Geneva.
• A vehicle, possibly a snowplow, struck a brick mailbox on the 0S400 block of Crego Place near Geneva between 10 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Feb. 26, causing an estimated $300 in damage, according to a sheriff's report.
• An Eddie Bauer backpack and Toshiba laptop were stolen from a car on the 6N0-99 block of Willow Drive near St. Charles between 4 and 6:10 a.m. Thursday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone went through two sport utility vehicles on the 6N100 block of Hillside Drive near St. Charles between 4:30 and 5:15 a.m. Thursday, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone stole $100 from an unlocked car on the 900 block of Main Street near Batavia between 1 a.m. and 2:34 p.m. Sunday, according to a sheriff's report.