• Fernando Alcala, 26, of the 1100 block of Jackson Street, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence, speeding, no valid license and making an improper turn after a traffic stop at 1:13 a.m. Saturday at East New York and Sumner avenues near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• A diamond tennis bracelet, valued at $2,850, was stolen between 7 and 8 a.m. Feb. 6 from a home in the 39W200 block of Wildgate Road near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report. The victim told authorities she believes it was stolen by one of five or six men who came to her house that morning to deliver and set up a new bed that she ordered.
• Jewelry and $340 were stolen between 2 and 9:55 p.m. Sunday from a home in the 1100 block of Bangs Street near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• Matthew C. Zemater, 24, of the 1800 block of Turtle Creek Drive, North Aurora, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:16 a.m. Thursday in the 0-99 block of South Batavia Avenue, according to a police report. He was also charged with speeding and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• Someone stole $1,900 at Riverrain Aparatments, 200 N. Island Ave., it was reported at 10:08 a.m. Tuesday, police said.
• Between 11:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Sunday someone stole $80 out of a wallet at Curwood Inc., 475 N. Kirk Road, police said.
• An overhead LED light bar was stolen Saturday or Sunday from Nagel Trucking, 1043 Paramount Parkway, it was reported at 3:46 p.m. Monday, police said.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close