• Fernando Alcala, 26, of the 1100 block of Jackson Street, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence, speeding, no valid license and making an improper turn after a traffic stop at 1:13 a.m. Saturday at East New York and Sumner avenues near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• A diamond tennis bracelet, valued at $2,850, was stolen between 7 and 8 a.m. Feb. 6 from a home in the 39W200 block of Wildgate Road near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report. The victim told authorities she believes it was stolen by one of five or six men who came to her house that morning to deliver and set up a new bed that she ordered.
• Jewelry and $340 were stolen between 2 and 9:55 p.m. Sunday from a home in the 1100 block of Bangs Street near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• Matthew C. Zemater, 24, of the 1800 block of Turtle Creek Drive, North Aurora, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:16 a.m. Thursday in the 0-99 block of South Batavia Avenue, according to a police report. He was also charged with speeding and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
• Someone stole $1,900 at Riverrain Aparatments, 200 N. Island Ave., it was reported at 10:08 a.m. Tuesday, police said.
• Between 11:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Sunday someone stole $80 out of a wallet at Curwood Inc., 475 N. Kirk Road, police said.
• An overhead LED light bar was stolen Saturday or Sunday from Nagel Trucking, 1043 Paramount Parkway, it was reported at 3:46 p.m. Monday, police said.