• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• A man stole two monthly prepaid phones valued at $100 from Walgreens, 1000 E. Northwest Hwy., around 1:30 p.m. Feb. 11. He put down both phones after an employee followed him out of the building.
• A man put 12 items from the razor blade aisle into a shopping bag at Walgreens, 3 E. Golf Road, around 10:05 a.m. Feb. 13 and left without paying. Value was estimated at $212.
• Burglars broke into a 2008 Jeep Compass at a funeral home, 1520 N. Arlington Heights Road, between 5:30 and 7:30 p.m. Feb. 13 and stole a purse with digital camera, cellphone, keys and money. Value was estimated at $1,800.
• David Joseph Huber, 29, of the 900 block of West Thornwood Court, St. Charles, and Michael A. Inendino, 21, of the 4200 block of South Grove Street, Stickney, were arrested around 2:10 a.m. Feb. 10 at Rivers Casino, 3000 S. River Road, and charged with three counts of battery after they attacked a 46-year-old man in the Cube bar inside the casino and battered two security agents, reports said. The male customer was punched and kicked in the face; he was treated at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge for a broken nose and their was concern about a detached retina or cornea damage. A court date is March 14.
• Joseph Nathan Sykes, 57, of the 2000 block of South Pine Street, Des Plaines, was arrested around 1:10 a.m. Feb. 10 at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital on Dempster Street in Park Ridge and charged with theft. Paramedics were called to a gas station at 1990 S. Mannheim Road around 10 p.m. Sykes was complaining that his arm hurt. During the ride to the hospital, he took the glucometer in its zipped black nylon case and hid it in his sock because "it was a nice case," according to reports. Value was estimated at $100. Sykes has a March 28 court date.
• Chad N. Gittins, 26, of the 3600 block of Boy Scout Road, Bay City, Mich., was arrested around 11:40 p.m. Feb. 10 at Rivers Casino, 3000 S. River Road, and charged with local ordinance battery after he pushed two security agents who were escorting him off the property. His court date is March 5.
• Burglars entered 19 unlocked vehicles on the 200 and 300 blocks of South Oxford Road, 300 block of South Woodbridge, 500 block of East Columbia Avenue, and 500 block of East Washington Street between 10 p.m. Feb. 6 and 6 a.m. Feb. 7 and stole a heart rate monitor watch and cosmetics, value estimated at $155, out of a 2007 Honda Civic, a backpack valued at $25 out of a 2012 Chrysler Town and Country, a pair of designer sunglasses valued at $100 out of a 1997 Acura TL coupe, and a roll of quarters valued at $10 out of a 2003 Hyundai Elantra. Nothing appeared to be missing out of the other vehicles.
• A man in his 30s was seen on a security video punching a slot machine screen twice and breaking it at Rivers Casino, 3000 S. River Road, around 3:40 a.m. Feb. 6. He left in a silver 2008 Toyota wagon. Damage was estimated at $291.
• Burglars climbed through a basement window at a home on the 400 block of Stratford Road between 6:45 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Feb. 7 and stole an electronic tablet, a video game system, three video games, a cellphone, cash, designer watch, and two prescription pain medications. Value was estimated at $1,220. According to reports, someone had entered the home through the same window approximately six months earlier and had stolen video games and two controllers.
• A burglar opened an unlocked screen door and stole a purse out of a home on the 600 block of Colonial Drive between 10 and 10:10 p.m. Feb. 11 when a female resident left the front door open and the screen unlocked while she retrieved something from her car. Inside the purse were a wallet, cellphone, money, debit cards and driver's license. Value was estimated at $450.
• A Mount Prospect resident has apparently lost $235 after paying for snow removal to a company that, as of Feb. 8, had not removed any snow at the victim's home on the 200 block of South Main Street.
• Burglars stole three cellphones out of an unlocked 2003 Toyota Matrix at the Mount Prospect Park District facility, 1000 W. Central Road, between 2:30 and 4:15 p.m. Feb. 2. Value was estimated at $800.
•Burglars broke into a 2007 Volvo SUV at Presbyterian Love Church, 2090 W. Golf Road, between 5:30 and 9 p.m. Feb. 10 and stole a purse. Loss was estimated at $550.
•A man claiming to be with ComEd talked his way into a home on the 1900 block of West Algonquin Road around 7:40 p.m. Feb. 7, telling the residents he wanted to review their electric bill. When he left, residents discovered a cellphone on the couch was missing. Value was estimated at $300. He was described as a black male in his 20s, 6-foot, 160 pounds, brown eyes, black hair, dark complexion, thin build, wearing a black jacket, baggy jeans, black gym shoes and a Chicago Bulls cap.