• Graffiti was painted on a portable toilet building at Big Woods Park, 1100 S. Raddant Road it was reported to police at 4:54 p.m. Friday.
• David M.N. Gray II, 21, of the 100 block of North Marywood Avenue, Aurora, was charged with obstruction of identification and trespass to land, at 7:51 p.m. Wednesday in the 1100 block of East Wilson Street, according to a police report.
• Jeffrey M. McNellis, 26 off the 300 block of Mulhern Street, Yorkville, was charged with retail theft at 3:49 p.m. Feb. 5, according to a police report. Police say he took two bags of copper pipe fittings from Menards, 300 N. Randall Road.
• Dedrick Glover, 22, of the 1400 block of Golden Oaks Parkway, Aurora, was charged with possession of less than 2.5 grams of marijuana after a traffic stop at 7:10 p.m. Wednesday near Benton Street near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report. The deputy smelled a strong odor of marijuana smoke coming from the car, the report said.
• An Acer laptop was stolen between 4:50 and 6 p.m. Saturday after someone broke into a home in the 30 block of South Kendall Street near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close