• Someone stole three Xbox 360 and six PlayStation 3 video games from the Geneva Library between Jan. 28 and Sunday after cutting out security alarms, police said.
• Anthony J. Sarlo, 20, of the 800 block of Honeysuckle Lane, Geneva, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, at 5:06 a.m. Saturday in the 2000 block of Geneva Drive, according to a police report.
• Two bottles of women's fragrance were stolen at 6:14 p.m. Jan. 31 at Ulta, 1560 S. Randall Road, police said.
• A Valentino "Rockstud" leopard-print calf-hair hobo purse, priced at $2,895, was stolen between 2 p.m. Jan. 26 and noon Jan. 30 from Jobella, 310 Campbell St., police said.
• A man reported four other men had attacked him at a bar on the 100 block of South Batavia Avenue, injuring his head, face and a hand, around 1 a.m. Saturday. Police said they are still investigating.
• Graffiti was painted on a building wall and a retaining wall at the Batavia Interfaith Food Pantry, 100 Flinn St., it was reported at 7:36 a.m. Friday, police said.
• Two checks were forged, for $100 apiece, it was reported at 2:13 p.m. Thursday at Heritage Woods assisted living center, 1079 E. Wilson St., police said.
• Between 5:50 a.m. Jan. 30 and 7:10 a.m. Thursday someone stole an open case of beer and a pack of cigarettes out of a garage on the 800 block of Skyline Drive, police said.
• A person reported the unauthorized withdrawal of $1,200 from their bank account at Chase Bank, 130 S. Batavia Ave. The report was filed at 11:29 a.m. Monday, police said.