• Brian K. Granger, 45, was arrested at 6:02 p.m. Wednesday during an incident at his home on the 400 block of Madison Street in Batavia, according to a police report. Police said he was charged with aggravated assault on a peace officer or public safety official, and unlawful use of a weapon.
• Someone stole $50 and a white iPhone 4S in a Minnesota Vikings-themed case between 10:40 and 11 a.m. Jan. 13 out of a purse and a jacket pocket of members of the choir members at First Baptist Church of Geneva, 2300 South St., police said.
• Eriberto Vega, 44, who said his address was a homeless shelter in Aurora, was charged with retail theft at 2:20 p.m. Jan. 12, according to a police report. He is accused of stealing a bottle of St. Germain liqueur from Dominick's, 2000 S. Randall Road.
• The rear hatch of a sport utility vehicle was broken between 8 a.m. and 1:20 p.m. Jan. 14 on the 100 block of North Fourth Street, police said.
• Gary P. Michaelis, 65, of the 2100 block of Pepper Valley Drive, Geneva, was charged with disorderly conduct at 2:04 a.m. Wednesday at his home, according to a police report. He is accused of throwing a glass candleholder at a television set; taking a glass-framed photograph off a wall and throwing it into bathtub; and throwing "personal care" items in the bathtub, in such a manner that he made another person afraid for their safety, police said.
• Someone stole an antique orange steel milk can off a porch on the 0-99 block of Crissey Avenue between 10:10 p.m. Jan. 14 and 10 a.m. Jan. 15.