• Brian K. Granger, 45, was arrested at 6:02 p.m. Wednesday during an incident at his home on the 400 block of Madison Street in Batavia, according to a police report. Police said he was charged with aggravated assault on a peace officer or public safety official, and unlawful use of a weapon.
• Someone stole $50 and a white iPhone 4S in a Minnesota Vikings-themed case between 10:40 and 11 a.m. Jan. 13 out of a purse and a jacket pocket of members of the choir members at First Baptist Church of Geneva, 2300 South St., police said.
• Eriberto Vega, 44, who said his address was a homeless shelter in Aurora, was charged with retail theft at 2:20 p.m. Jan. 12, according to a police report. He is accused of stealing a bottle of St. Germain liqueur from Dominick's, 2000 S. Randall Road.
• The rear hatch of a sport utility vehicle was broken between 8 a.m. and 1:20 p.m. Jan. 14 on the 100 block of North Fourth Street, police said.
• Gary P. Michaelis, 65, of the 2100 block of Pepper Valley Drive, Geneva, was charged with disorderly conduct at 2:04 a.m. Wednesday at his home, according to a police report. He is accused of throwing a glass candleholder at a television set; taking a glass-framed photograph off a wall and throwing it into bathtub; and throwing "personal care" items in the bathtub, in such a manner that he made another person afraid for their safety, police said.
• Someone stole an antique orange steel milk can off a porch on the 0-99 block of Crissey Avenue between 10:10 p.m. Jan. 14 and 10 a.m. Jan. 15.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close