Exhaust fan starts small fire in Elgin industrial park
Elgin firefighters extinguished a small fire in an industrial park late Monday morning, authorities said.
Firefighters responded to a call at 11:30 a.m. at NTN Bearing Corporation of America, 1500 Holmes Road.
By the time firefighters arrived, some employees already had evacuated the building, according to fire officials.
The blaze, which was caused by an overheated exhaust fan, was out in about 10 minutes and caused no major damage.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close