• Deborah S. Roche, 41, of the 200 block of North Crystal Street, was charged Tuesday with unlawful use of a credit card, according to court documents. Roche is an employee of a Carpentersville restaurant where someone left a purse with a wallet containing the credit card Dec. 4, police reports said. The credit card was used for purchases of gas, cigarettes, food and more for a value of more than $300. Video surveillance at a gas station and a big box store showed Roche on camera, police said. Roche's bail was set at $20,000. She is next due in Kane County court Jan. 2.
• Shamar D. Jefferson, 27, of the 0-100 block of Oxford Road in Carpentersville, was charged Tuesday with criminal damage to government supported property after he damaged a cell door while facing different charges in Carpentersville, according to court records. Jefferson's bail was set at $40,000. He is next due in Kane County court Jan. 3.
• Suzanne L. Austin, 45, of the 200 block of Buesching Road in Lake Zurich, was charged Tuesday with intimidation after she called a victim and demanded that person drop criminal charges against a relative of Austin's, court documents show. Austin's bail was set at $15,000. She is next due in court Jan. 2.
• A 32-inch HDTV, a Nintendo Wii video game system, a video game, a cellphone, a digital camera, a computer monitor and jewelry were reportedly stolen sometime between 9:30 a.m. and 4:20 p.m. Tuesday on the 100 block of Hill Avenue, according to a police report. The front door window was broken.
• A glass pane on a garage service door of a home on the 500 block of Alfred Street was reported broken on Tuesday, according to a police report.