• Deborah S. Roche, 41, of the 200 block of North Crystal Street, was charged Tuesday with unlawful use of a credit card, according to court documents. Roche is an employee of a Carpentersville restaurant where someone left a purse with a wallet containing the credit card Dec. 4, police reports said. The credit card was used for purchases of gas, cigarettes, food and more for a value of more than $300. Video surveillance at a gas station and a big box store showed Roche on camera, police said. Roche's bail was set at $20,000. She is next due in Kane County court Jan. 2.
• Shamar D. Jefferson, 27, of the 0-100 block of Oxford Road in Carpentersville, was charged Tuesday with criminal damage to government supported property after he damaged a cell door while facing different charges in Carpentersville, according to court records. Jefferson's bail was set at $40,000. He is next due in Kane County court Jan. 3.
• Suzanne L. Austin, 45, of the 200 block of Buesching Road in Lake Zurich, was charged Tuesday with intimidation after she called a victim and demanded that person drop criminal charges against a relative of Austin's, court documents show. Austin's bail was set at $15,000. She is next due in court Jan. 2.
• A 32-inch HDTV, a Nintendo Wii video game system, a video game, a cellphone, a digital camera, a computer monitor and jewelry were reportedly stolen sometime between 9:30 a.m. and 4:20 p.m. Tuesday on the 100 block of Hill Avenue, according to a police report. The front door window was broken.
• A glass pane on a garage service door of a home on the 500 block of Alfred Street was reported broken on Tuesday, according to a police report.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close