• Someone stole a bag containing a yoga mat, women's clothing and migraine medication out of an unlocked vehicle overnight between Monday and Tuesday on the 1300 block of Goldenrod Drive, police said.
• Someone damaged an inflated Christmas lawn decoration on the 1000 block of Pine Street, it was reported at 6:40 p.m. Tuesday, police said.
• A white iPhone 4S in a pink case was stolen between 4:15 and 6:15 p.m. Tuesday at Rotolo Middle School, 1501 S. Raddant Road, police said.
• Stephania M. Baldyga, 21, of the 800 block of Ohio Street in St. Charles, was charged with possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:49 p.m. Monday in the 1900 block of McKee Street, according to a police report.
• Anthony Michael Krause, 24, and Don Allen Cox, 54, both homeless, were issued tickets charging them with public intoxication at 10:41 a.m. Nov. 19 on the 1800 block of South Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Someone severed an electrical cord for a Christmas lawn decoration between 5 a.m. and 5 p.m. Sunday on the 1200 block of Lencioni Court.
• Scott T. Hosack, 38, was charged with disorderly conduct and criminal damage to property at 9:10 a.m. Friday on the 2000 block of Williamsburg Avenue, according to a police report. He is accused of breaking a glass vase.
• Someone stole the lighted "Antonio's Pizza" sign off a delivery vehicle between 9 p.m. Nov. 20 and 1:15 a.m. Nov. 21 at the pizzeria on the 500 block of Lark Street, police said.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close