• Someone stole a bag containing a yoga mat, women's clothing and migraine medication out of an unlocked vehicle overnight between Monday and Tuesday on the 1300 block of Goldenrod Drive, police said.
• Someone damaged an inflated Christmas lawn decoration on the 1000 block of Pine Street, it was reported at 6:40 p.m. Tuesday, police said.
• A white iPhone 4S in a pink case was stolen between 4:15 and 6:15 p.m. Tuesday at Rotolo Middle School, 1501 S. Raddant Road, police said.
• Stephania M. Baldyga, 21, of the 800 block of Ohio Street in St. Charles, was charged with possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia at 4:49 p.m. Monday in the 1900 block of McKee Street, according to a police report.
• Anthony Michael Krause, 24, and Don Allen Cox, 54, both homeless, were issued tickets charging them with public intoxication at 10:41 a.m. Nov. 19 on the 1800 block of South Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Someone severed an electrical cord for a Christmas lawn decoration between 5 a.m. and 5 p.m. Sunday on the 1200 block of Lencioni Court.
• Scott T. Hosack, 38, was charged with disorderly conduct and criminal damage to property at 9:10 a.m. Friday on the 2000 block of Williamsburg Avenue, according to a police report. He is accused of breaking a glass vase.
• Someone stole the lighted "Antonio's Pizza" sign off a delivery vehicle between 9 p.m. Nov. 20 and 1:15 a.m. Nov. 21 at the pizzeria on the 500 block of Lark Street, police said.