Nearly $20,000 in damages in Batavia garage fire
Batavia officials are investigating a garage fire that erupted just before noon Thursday.
According to a statement released by the Batavia Fire Department, no one was injured in the blaze that started in and was contained to the garage of the home at 541 N. Washington Ave.
The home's residents were able to remain in the home after power and natural gas was restored.
Fire officials said the presence of drywall was a key factor in containing the fire to the garage. They have not determined the cause of the fire.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close