• An iPhone 4S, valued at $600, was stolen between 11 and 11:50 a.m. Nov. 7 from an unlocked locker at Geneva High School. 416 McKinley Ave., according to a police report.
• Three bottles of tequila were stolen after someone broke into an apartment in the 800 block of Hill Avenue near Aurora between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. Friday, according to a sheriff's report. Other items in the apartment, such as a flat-screen TV, were not taken.
• Three checks belonging to a resident of the 35W300 block of Park Avenue near St. Charles were forged for a total of $3,080, according to a sheriff's report. The forgeries occurred between Nov. 2 and Nov. 9.
• Two Galaxy III cellphones and a Galaxy Note cellphone were stolen in the 300 block of East Wilson Street, it was reported at 9:51 a.m. Saturday, police said.
• An iPhone was stolen out of a purse at 2:47 p.m. Saturday at Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road, police said.
• A Batavia Public Library patron reported that someone racked up $75 worth of overdue fines on their lost library card. The incident was reported at 5:32 p.m. Friday, police said.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close