There's some action — expansions and relocations — taking place in Lake Zurich.
• Tuf-Tite, a supplier of plastic drainage and septic products was approved for a 24,400-square-foot addition at 1200 Flex Court. The proposed addition will add 35 employees initially.
• Smalley Steel Ring, which built a 105,022-square-foot addition in 2011, needs additional parking spaces for the morning shift employees at 550 Oakwood Raod.
The site plan with front yard variance to allow additional parking was approved by the village this summer.
• GereMarie Corp., the manufacturer of aluminum accessories for ski and wake board boats, has applied for a special use permit to allow anodizing of metals and formed products. The anodizing equipment will be located at the northeast corner of the building. GereMarie moved into the former P.M.C building at 1275 Ensell Road.
• Homerun Sports & Fitness applied for a special use permit to allow relocation of its fitness center from its current location at 143 E. Main St. to a 28,250-square-foot facility at 130-140 Oakwood Road in the industrial park.
• Kim Mikus is the editor of the Daily Herald Business Ledger. She welcomes news at email@example.com.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close