• James P. Symmers, 34, of the 200 block of Andrew Lane in North Aurora, was charged with disorderly conduct at 4:17 p.m. Sunday on the 400 block of West Wilson Street, according to a police report.
• Mirely Sanchez, 18, of the 0-99 bloc of Margaret Lane, Aurora, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis at 8:40 p.m. Saturday at Randall Road and Main Street, according to a police report.
• A wooden fence was damaged on the 100 block of Spuhler Drive, it was reported to police at 9:57 p.m. Friday.
• David Ewalt, 20, of the 400 block of Raintree Drive in Oswego, was charged with speeding and illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, at 1:33 a.m. Thursday on the 1300 block of West State Street, according to a police report.
• Someone stole a black print Michael Tyler blouse off a mannequin between 2:45 and 3:15 p.m. Sunday from The Prettiest Star, 227 S. Third St., according to police.
• A Batavia man was arrested Thursday on charges of burglary and theft over $500, according to Geneva police. James E. Natalizio, 20, of the 300 block of Main Street, was charged in connection with an April 4 burglary of Isaac's Upholstering at 830 E. State St., according to a police report. Cash, tools and a laptop computer were taken, police said. Bail was set at $75,000, and Natalizio remains in the Kane County jail, with a court date Nov. 1.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close