• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Kirk R. Peters, 21, of the 500 block of Sycamore Road, Buffalo Grove, was arrested around 3:10 a.m. Oct. 25 on Raupp Boulevard and Bernard Drive and charged with possession of marijuana and traffic violations.
• Timothy Michael Sauer, 24, of the 300 block of Gregg Lane, Buffalo Grove, was arrested around 3:45 p.m. Oct. 22 on Plum Grove Circle and Regent Drive and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and speeding in a school zone. Brenden Todd Holm, 25, of the 500 block of Chatham Circle, Buffalo Grove, was also arrested and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Jaclyn Samantha Walter, 25, of the 700 block of Golfview Terrace, Buffalo Grove, was arrested around 7:20 p.m. Oct. 22 at Dominick's, 770 S. Buffalo Grove Road, and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took 17 items, placed them in a bag and left without paying.
• Douglas R. Artwohl, 25, of the 2100 block of Lillian, Arlington Heights, was arrested around 2 p.m. Oct. 17 at Dominick's, 770 S. Buffalo Grove Road, and charged with retail theft after he reportedly stole two bottles of liquor valued at $105 Oct. 16 and tried to steal two more bottles of liquor Oct. 17.
• Daniel Nathan Zarletti, 19, of the 1600 block of Glenwood Avenue, Glenview, was arrested around 2:15 a.m. Oct. 17 on North McHenry Road at Ranchview Drive and charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, possession of liquor by a minor and speeding.
• Burglars stole a wallet out of a purse in a car in a business lot at 322 Half Day Road around 9 a.m. Oct. 20. Value was estimated at $150.
• Burglars stole three fuel injectors soaking in cleaning fluid in an unlocked car on the 500 block of Estate Drive between 11:15 p.m. Oct. 19 and 1:20 p.m. Oct. 20.
• Burglars stole two jackets, a navigation system and a six-pack of energy drink out of an unlocked vehicle on the 2800 block of Sandalwood Court between 9:30 p.m. Oct. 15 and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 16. Value was estimated at $555.
• Thieves stole a cellphone out of an unlocked gym locker at Twin Grove School, 2600 N. Buffalo Grove Road, around 11:15 a.m. Oct. 10.