Northwest suburban poilce blotter
• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
• Kirk R. Peters, 21, of the 500 block of Sycamore Road, Buffalo Grove, was arrested around 3:10 a.m. Oct. 25 on Raupp Boulevard and Bernard Drive and charged with possession of marijuana and traffic violations.
• Timothy Michael Sauer, 24, of the 300 block of Gregg Lane, Buffalo Grove, was arrested around 3:45 p.m. Oct. 22 on Plum Grove Circle and Regent Drive and charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and speeding in a school zone. Brenden Todd Holm, 25, of the 500 block of Chatham Circle, Buffalo Grove, was also arrested and charged with possession of marijuana.
• Jaclyn Samantha Walter, 25, of the 700 block of Golfview Terrace, Buffalo Grove, was arrested around 7:20 p.m. Oct. 22 at Dominick's, 770 S. Buffalo Grove Road, and charged with retail theft after she reportedly took 17 items, placed them in a bag and left without paying.
• Douglas R. Artwohl, 25, of the 2100 block of Lillian, Arlington Heights, was arrested around 2 p.m. Oct. 17 at Dominick's, 770 S. Buffalo Grove Road, and charged with retail theft after he reportedly stole two bottles of liquor valued at $105 Oct. 16 and tried to steal two more bottles of liquor Oct. 17.
• Daniel Nathan Zarletti, 19, of the 1600 block of Glenwood Avenue, Glenview, was arrested around 2:15 a.m. Oct. 17 on North McHenry Road at Ranchview Drive and charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, possession of liquor by a minor and speeding.
• Burglars stole a wallet out of a purse in a car in a business lot at 322 Half Day Road around 9 a.m. Oct. 20. Value was estimated at $150.
• Burglars stole three fuel injectors soaking in cleaning fluid in an unlocked car on the 500 block of Estate Drive between 11:15 p.m. Oct. 19 and 1:20 p.m. Oct. 20.
• Burglars stole two jackets, a navigation system and a six-pack of energy drink out of an unlocked vehicle on the 2800 block of Sandalwood Court between 9:30 p.m. Oct. 15 and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 16. Value was estimated at $555.
• Thieves stole a cellphone out of an unlocked gym locker at Twin Grove School, 2600 N. Buffalo Grove Road, around 11:15 a.m. Oct. 10.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close