• Kelly D. Chally, 34, of the 2900 block of Dulley Drive, Geneva, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday after a single-vehicle crash at Norris and Bliss roads near Sugar Grove, according to a sheriff's report. Chally had to be extricated from the vehicle and she had a blood-alcohol concentration of .245 percent, police said.
Contact information ( * required )
• Neal H. Patel, 27, of the 500 block of Lexington Drive, Geneva, was arrested at 5:20 a.m. Friday after authorities executed a search warrant at his home, seizing more than 270 grams of marijuana, pipes, a bong, a scale, and .9 grams of cocaine, according to a sheriff's report. Patel was charged with possession of cannabis, manufacture/delivery of cannabis, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• A window was broken on a vehicle between 5:30 p.m. Tuesday and 7:52 a.m. Wednesday on the 100 block of East Wilson Street.
• Gas pumps at Sam's Club, 885 N. Randall Road, were damaged, it was reported to police at 4:17 p.m. Wednesday.
• Two men were charged with theft of services at 5:12 p.m. Wednesday at Frederick Beach Park, 400 S. Water St. Aaron E. Wheeler-Gilbert, 19, of the 600 block of Western Drive in North Aurora, and Cory A. Petropoulos, 18, of the 900 block of South Jackson Street in Batavia, are accused of discarding used roofing shingles in a garbage container, according to a police report.
• Landscaping materials and plants were damaged at 3:25 a.m. Thursday on the 100 block of North Harrison Street by a vehicle driving back and forth on a driveway, police said.