• Charges are not evidence of guilt. Under law, individuals are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Contact information ( * required )
• Jonathan J. Behrens, 18, of the 1500 block of North Smith, Palatine, was arrested around 10 p.m. Sept. 14 at Plum Grove and Palatine roads and charged with traffic violations, and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Michael C. Thomas, 31, of the 100 block of Quail Run, Lake in the Hills, was arrested around 10:15 p.m. Sept. 22 at Quentin and Wood and charged with traffic violations, driving under the influence, and transportation of open alcohol.
• Carol N. Hicks, 48, of the 1100 block of East Northwest Highway, Palatine, was arrested around 1:30 a.m. Sept. 20 on the 1400 block of East Dundee Road and charged with traffic violations and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Burglars stole a laptop computer and designer purse out of a 2011 Toyota sedan in a driveway on the 2200 bloc of North Old Hicks Road between 8 and 9 p.m. Sept. 13. Value was estimated at $4,100.
• Thieves stole a catalytic converter from a 2004 Toyota SUV in a village parking garage, 251 W. Colfax, between 6:15 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Sept. 11. Value was estimated at $1,875. Thieves also stole a catalytic converter from a 2006 Toyota SUV in the same garage between 9 a.m. and 7:35 p.m. Sept. 22.
• Thieves stole a men's black bicycle valued at $300 from the 200 block of South Plum Grove Road between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Sept. 11.
• Burglars stole a wallet out of an unlocked 2005 Lexus sedan on the 0-100 block of South Pine Street between 12:05 and 12:10 a.m. Sept. 11.
• Burglars stole a wallet out of an unlocked 2008 Land Rover in an athletic club lot, 1760 N. Hicks Road, between 10 a.m. and 6:15 p.m. Sept. 16. Value was estimated at $800.
• Thieves stole a boys' gray BMX bike and a blue bicycle, locked together in a hallway at an apartment building on the 1500 block of North Winslowe Drive between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Sept. 18. Value was estimated at $175.
• Burglars broke into a 2011 Hyundai SUV and 2006 Hummer SUV in a Palatine Township lot, 721 S. Quentin Road, between 7:30 and 9:20 p.m. Sept. 21 and stole a purse out of each vehicle.
• A male motorist driving a black Ford Mustang left the Mobil gas station, 1228 E. Dundee Road, around 2 p.m. Sept. 22 without paying for gas valued at $65.