• A window was broken on a building on the 300 block of Webster Street, it was reported to police Monday.
• Graffiti was painted on a garbage bin on the 300 block of North Van Nortwick Avenue, it was reported at 9:33 a.m. Monday.
• Two Xbox 360 consoles and several games were stolen on the 900 block of Woodland Hills Road, it was reported at 9:17 p.m. Monday, police said.
• A gray two-tone polka-dot purse was stolen out of an unlocked vehicle at Piron and Bollow Field, 201 Merlo Drive, between 3 and 4:15 p.m. Sunday, police said.
• Ritu Bhambhani, 43, of the 2300 block of White Barn Road in Aurora, was charged with retail theft at 8:08 p.m. Sunday at Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road, according to a police report. Bhambhani is accused of stealing jewelry.
• Two men stole three bottles of Grey Goose vodka at 9:23 p.m. Sept. 21 from Jewel-Osco, 119 S. Randall Road, police said.
• Nathaniel T. Goodin, 23, of the 1200 block of Wintergreen Terrace, was arrested at 5:41 p.m. Friday on a Will County warrant on a charge of unlawful delivery of a controlled substance, according to a police report.
• Matt W. Waldow, 25, of the 1200 block of Brandywine Circle, was arrested on a Geneva warrant on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia, at 4:30 p.m. Sept. 20 on the 800 block of Bernadette Lane, according to a police report. He was also charged with driving while his license was suspended.
• Mechell S. Bachner, 28, and Emily W. Burrows, 23, both of the 1100 block of Lorlyn Circle, were each charged with felony retail theft at 6:38 p.m. Sept. 20 at Wal-Mart, 801 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• Burglars struck three vehicles on the 2200 block of Rockefeller Drive between 3 p.m. Saturday and 7 p.m. Sunday. Police said a window was smashed and a cellphone stolen out of one vehicle, and car stereo equipment and a GPS device were stolen out of the other two, unlocked vehicles.
• Michael J. Newingham, 18, of the 500 block of Windett Lane, was charged at 8:16 p.m. Sept. 14 with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, according to a police report. The report indicated it happened on "school grounds," but did not specify the location of the school.
• Zachery T. Duncan, 18, of the 9000 block of Commons Drive in Hickory Hills, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia (three metal and ceramic cannabis pipes) and retail theft, on Sept. 14, according to a police report. He is accused of stealing a multiuse outdoor recreation tool from Ace Hardware, 617 W. State St.
• Between 4 p.m. Sept. 7 and 1 p.m. Sept. 20, someone stole an eight-foot aluminum stepladder, a 12-foot aluminum stepladder, and a wheelbarrow from the yard of Valley Insurance Agency, 422 E. State St., police said.
• An 18-inch tall concrete ladder was pushed over and broken between 8 and 8:50 p.m. Sept. 19 on the 800 block of Chandler Avenue, police said.
• Anthony M. Krause, whose last known address was a shelter in Wheaton, was charged with battery at 5:20 p.m. Sept. 20 in a parking lot on the 1700 block of Randall Road, according to a police report. He is accused of punching someone in the head and face.
• Someone ripped a mailbox out of the ground and threw it in the bushes near a home on the 4N600 block of Faireno Drive near Elburn between 10 p.m. Saturday and 9 a.m. Sunday, according to a sheriff's report.