• Danielle M. Erpito, 22, of the 400 block of Blackhawk Avenue, appeared in bond court Wednesday on felony charges of possession and possession with the intent to deliver 50 Alprazolam pills, prescription medication for anxiety disorders, according to court documents. Erpito was arrested Tuesday. Bail was set at $50,000, of which Erpito must pay 10 percent to be released before her next court date, scheduled Aug. 16 in St. Charles.
• Michael D. Pope, 18, of the 0-99 block of Oxford Road, and Tavante Scales, 19, of the 0-99 block of Oakcrest Drive, appeared in bond court Wednesday, charged with five felony burglaries and one misdemeanor offense, resisting a police officer, according to court documents. Pope and Scales were arrested and later charged with breaking into a number of cars Tuesday on Cambridge Drive and Scott Circle, then running away from officers after being told to stop. Bail was set at $15,000 for both men. Their next court date is Aug. 16 in St. Charles.
• Krystal T. Martin, 27, appeared in bond court Thursday on charges of violating the sexual offender registration act for the second time, a felony, after she moved back to Elgin from Las Vegas and failed to register as a sex offender, according to court documents and police reports. Martin told police she got back to Elgin about a month ago but is homeless. Bail was set at $30,000. Martin's next court date is Aug. 16 in St. Charles.
• English L. Warner, 72, of the 0-99 block of Poplar Creek Drive, was arrested and later charged with retail theft after pocketing a bracelet and two rings Aug. 3 at Tree House Gift Shop, 1425 Randall Road, according to police reports. The merchandise totaled about $50.
• Nicholas A. Graf., of the 0-99 block of Crystal Avenue, was arrested and later charged with possession of marijuana after he rear-ended another vehicle just before 7:30 p.m. Aug. 3 near the intersection of St. Charles Street and Sherman Avenue, according to police reports. Neither vehicle was damaged but officers found Graf with 6 grams of marijuana, for which he was charged, reports said. Graf is due in court Aug. 24 in Elgin.
• An Elgin woman reported identity theft after noticing a $50 charge to her Chase bank account Aug. 2 from Charter One Bank, according to police reports. The woman canceled her own account and the fraudulent Charter One Account, reports said.
• A juvenile client of the Larkin Center was arrested on charges of sexual assault after grabbing a Larkin Center employee shortly after 5 p.m. Tuesday outside of the center, 60 N. Melrose Ave., according to police reports. The male juvenile grabbed the woman, tripped her and got on top of her before other Larkin Center staff members pulled the 14-year-old away.