Breaking News Bar
posted: 7/4/2012 4:24 PM

Hampshire fire damages three back yards

hello
Success - Article sent! close
 
 

Three back yards were damaged in Hampshire Wednesday afternoon after an electrical transformer shorted out and started a fire.

The Hampshire Fire Department responded to a fire in the 200 block of Johnson Street around 2 p.m. Several trees, bushes and fencing were on fire at the three residences upon arrival.

Order Reprint Print Article
 
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.
Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.

Contact information ( * required )

Success - request sent close

The fire was brought under control in 15 minutes with the help of five other fire departments. Two of the homes also sustained heat damage.

No injuries were reported. The estimated cost of all damages was $10,000.

Share this page
Comments ()
Guidelines: Keep it civil and on topic; no profanity, vulgarity, slurs or personal attacks. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked. If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box. To find our more, read our FAQ.
    help here