• Lyndsey A. Bredahl, 23, of the 0-99 block of North 12th Street in St. Charles, was charged with retail theft at 4:35 p.m. Sunday, according to a police report. She is accused of stealing a shirt from Kohl's, 251 N. Randall Road.
• Two mailboxes were removed from their posts, and another eight were removed from a post and dumped on the ground, in the 600 block of Tuggles Court, the 1300 block of Tuggles Lane, and the 500 block of North River Street, it was reported at 6:58 a.m. Monday, police said.
• A counterfeit $20 bill was passed at the Shell/Circle K station, 164 S. Randall Road, it was reported at 9:09 a.m. Monday, police said.
• Two rings were reported stolen at 4:07 p.m. Monday. The victim said they had left the rings on a dining room table Friday, that they were not there the next morning, and that they have not turned up in a search of the house.
• Pumpkins were thrown at the front door of The Elms restaurant, 912 Main St., it was reported at 5:42 a.m. Sunday, police said.
• Mailboxes were hit with blunt objects in the 700 block of Mather Drive, the 700 block of Lake Street, the 0-99 block of Mayflower Drive and the 1000 block of Willow Lane, it was reported at 7:17 a.m. Sunday, police said.
• A painting and a rug were stolen out of an apartment in the 1000 block of East Wilson Street, it was reported at 9:06 p.m. Sunday, police said. The front door was kicked in.
• Religious graffiti — an angel and the phrase "wise men still seek him" — was painted on the west and north sides of the vacant Wickes furniture-store building, 165 N. Randall Road, it was reported Monday, police said.
• Graffiti was painted on a truck trailer in the dock at Buy Buy Baby, 301 N. Randall Road, it was reported at 1:45 a.m. Monday, police said.
• Three guide wires were cut on electrical poles in the 1400 block of Orion Road, it was reported at 7:33 a.m. Saturday, police said.
• A rear window was shattered and both sides of a vehicle scratched in a lot in the 1200 block of North Raddant Road, it was reported at 4:14 p.m. Saturday, police said.
• Cable television wires from the pole to the building were cut at J.B. Nelson Elementary School, 334 William Wood Lane, it was reported at 7:14 a.m. Friday, police said.
• Robert L. Quinton, 20, of the 3100 block of Riverbirch Drive in Aurora, was charged with retail theft at 8:18 a.m. Friday, according to a police report. He is accused of stealing $120 worth of Illinois Lottery "Cash Jackpot" tickets from the Shell/Circle K station, 164 S. Randall Road.
• An Apple iPod Touch was reported stolen at 3:23 p.m. Friday at Rotolo Middle School, 1501 S. Raddant Road, police said.
• Someone stole $2,500 worth of copper pipe between 2 p.m. Saturday and 3:43 p.m. Monday from a home in the 1600 block of Dearborn Avenue near Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close