• Two sewer grates were stolen between 3 p.m. Friday and noon Saturday in the alley behind the PetSmart store at 1512 S. Randall Road, police said.
• A driver's side mirror was broken off a Ford Edge between 10 p.m. Thursday and 6 a.m. Friday in the 100 block of Brookfield Way.
• Two men received tickets at 2:27 a.m. Saturday, charging them with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, in the 600 block of Illinois Street. Charged were Adam Cahlifoux, 20, 0S986 Mill Creek Circle West, and Kevin M. Roney, 18, of the 200 block of Anderson Boulevard, according to a police report.
• Michelle J. Faught, 22, of the 0-99 block of Simpson St., was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal transportation of alcohol and operating an uninsured motor vehicle, at 12:27 a.m. Thursday in the 0-99 block of Simpson Street, according to a police report. She was also given a warning notice for driving with an unsafe tire.
• A black HTC Droid cellphone was stolen out of a locker in the main gymnasium at Geneva High School, 416 McKinley Ave., between 1:05 and 1L50 p.m. Nov. 15. The student is not sure if the locker was locked, police said.
• Four eggs were thrown at a garage door in the 2600 block of Cedar Avenue between 5:30 p.m. Nov. 14 and 8 a.m. Nov. 15.
• A Heil furnace, Toro snowblower and Craftsman tools, a total value of $4,100, were stolen between 8 p.m. Nov. 14 and 10 a.m. Nov. 15 from the 11N400 block of Muirhead Road in Plato Township, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone used a black marker to write "can't" and "me" on a stop sign at Herrington Drive and Sheldon Lane near Geneva, according to a sheriff 's report. The damage was discovered at 7:33 p.m. Thursday.
• Three holes from a pellet gun were discovered at 8 a.m. Nov. 8 in a window of a home in the 34W700 block of South James Drive near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report.