• Shelby C. Anthony, 20, of the 40W900 block of Trotter Lane, was charged Nov. 10 with retail theft, according to a police report. Store security at Von Maur, 3810 E. Main St., observed Anthony take 22 items of clothing and jewelry into a fitting room and exit with only five items. She then exited the store without making a purchase. Security stopped Anthony, and she admitted to taking merchandise from the store without paying for it, the report states. Police found the items inside a shopping bag Anthony was carrying. The total value of the items was $743.
• Carrie Grace Brown, 33, of the 13100 block of West Creekside Drive in Homer Glen, was arrested Nov. 3 on charges of retail theft, according to a police report. Store security at Von Maur, 3810 E. Main Street, observed Brown pushing her daughter in a stroller through the store while selecting several items of clothing. The report said Brown then entered a fitting room with several items but exited with one less item than she entered with. Brown then went to a register to make a return on a pair of denim jeans for which she did not have a receipt. Security then stopped Brown, and she admitted to returning the jeans for cash, the report states. The value of the jeans was $273.
• Erik W. Schatz, 29, of the 100 block of Morning Glory Road Way in Elgin, received a ticket for public intoxication, at 2:01 a.m. Sunday in the 0-99 block of East State Street, according to a police report.
• More than 200 DVDs, more than 200 vinyl records and two Gemini 2000 turntables were stolen Oct. 28 out of a locker at Public Storage, 1040 E. State St., it was reported Nov. 10, police said.
• Beth Marie Brower, 19, of the 100 block of South Third Street in St. Charles, was charged at 12:15 a.m. Friday with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis, according to a police report. Police say she had a glass pipe and fewer than 2.5 grams of cannabis.
• Thirty copper pipes and brass fittings, worth an estimated $3,000, were stolen between 5 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Tuesday from a construction company in the 35W100 block of Butterfield Road near North Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• An antique horse-drawn cultivator, valued at $400, was stolen between 6 p.m. Sunday and 9 a.m. Monday from the 300 block of Mill Street in Burlington, according to a sheriff's report.
• A spare tire and sunglasses were stolen from a unlocked vehicle in a garage in the 42W100 block of Retreat Court near St. Charles between 6 p.m. Nov. 6 and 6 p.m. Nov. 8, according to a sheriff's report.