Batavia's Gustafson School's resale fundraiser starts Friday
Submitted by Alice Gustafson School PTO
The Alice Gustafson School PTO will host its annual Children's Clothing and Toy Resale from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday, Sept. 16 and 8 to 11 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 17 at 905 Carlisle Road in Batavia. Admission is free.
The sale, now in its 26th year, features infant through teen clothing for all seasons, maternity wear, baby equipment and furniture, shoes, uniforms, sporting goods, costumes, books, games, videos, CDs and toys. Shoppers will find all clothing neatly sized and hanging on garment racks filling the school's gymnasium. The shopper's paradise continues with more items organized throughout the school's stage and cafeteria.
Merchandise is pre-inspected for new or gently used condition. Bargain hunters will find many brand names at low prices. Saturday features a half-price sale on various items.
The clothing and toy resale is one the PTO's major fundraising events. Participants selling their items receive 60 percent of the sales price, while the remaining 40 percent goes to the PTO. Income from the sale is used for educational programs, materials and equipment for AGS students and staff.
Interested participants still register to sell items before the sale. Register to sell through www.myconsignmentmanager.com/agspto or call Barrie at (630) 482-3412. For additional information go to the PTO's website at www.agspto.org.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close