Last year they were on a side stage, but this year's BG Palooza will be front and center, with good local bands performing right on the Main Stage for eight straight hours on Saturday.
BG Palooza is in its second year, and is a showcase of local music from the Northwest suburbs.
Contact information ( * required )
• 2-2:20 p.m. Kate Diaz; 14-year-old singer, songwriter
• 2:30-3 p.m. Sunshine and the Feel Good Nation, pop, blues, jam
• 3:15-3:45 p.m. Goodbye Coastline, pop, rock
• 4-4:30 p.m. Farraday, pop
• 4:45-5:15 p.m. Famous Like You, alternative
• 5:30-6 p.m. Good Luck Jane, alternative pop, rock
• 7:30-8:30 p.m. Trippin Billies, Dave Matthews cover band
• 9:15-10:30 p.m. Infinity, REO Speedwagon/Journey cover band.