About 250,000 people will attend Septemberfest Sept. 3-Sept. 5. Admission is free. Parking at remote lots and taking the free shuttle buses is recommended.
Contact information ( * required )
• Saturday: 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
• Sunday: 9 a.m.-10 p.m.
• Monday: 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
• Schaumburg Road at Summit Drive, 101 Schaumburg Court
Shuttle bus service
• Free. Six routes cover the area, including from parking lots at Schaumburg High, Conant High and Jane Addams Junior High; route maps are available at the Robert O. Atcher Municipal Center and on the Septemberfest website at septemberfest.org; food and open beverages are not allowed on the buses
(847) 923-3636, septemberfest.org, or CVOS Channel 17
• Miss Septemberfest: Crowned noon Friday, at Bridges of Poplar Creek Country Club
• Arts & Crafts Fair: 250 exhibitors from opening until 5 p.m. each day
• Fireworks: 10 p.m. Sunday; rain date 9 p.m. Monday
• Not-for-Profit Day: About 25 not-for-profit groups sell food to raise funds on Monday
• Split-the-Pot Raffle: New, tickets available at the Schaumburg Jaycees booth
• Schaumburg Shuffle: Rotary Club of Schaumburg/Hoffman Estates 5K Run 8 a.m. Monday, schaumburgshuffle.com
• Septemberfest Parade: 10 a.m. Monday, featuring as parade marshal the 2010 Schaumburg High School Girls Cross Country team celebrating its IHSA State Championship, goes north on Summit Drive from Wise Road to Stock Port Lane
• Taste of Schaumburg: Featuring 25 of the village's restaurants.