Breaking News Bar
updated: 8/22/2011 5:35 PM

A better way to control p-card use

Success - Article sent! close

P-cards and other credit avenues used by governmental employees will never lead to the control of expenses. Replace the former cards with a credit card in the employee's name. The bills go to the employee, who then submits an expense request to the agency.

David Ingram

Buffalo Grove