Breaking News Bar
posted: 2/28/2010 12:01 AM

No one hurt in Gurnee kitchen fire

hello
Success - Article sent! close
 
 

A build-up of grease led to fire in a kitchen exhaust fan in a home on the 3800 block of Grand Avenue, Gurnee, Saturday afternoon.

The fire, reported about 5 p.m., charred the wall around the fan. The house sustained about $2,000 damage, according to the Gurnee Fire Department.

Order Reprint Print Article
 
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.
Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.

Contact information ( * required )

Success - request sent close

No one was injured or displaced.

Share this page
    help here