Activate Your Free
Articles filed under West Chicago Community High School
Rosary edges Waubonsie for title Sep 20, 2014 9:31 PM
It was a big day for the Waubonsie Valley girls swimming team, but a team championship at the West Chicago Wildcat Invite would have been the icing on the cake.
West Chicago enjoying new tradition Sep 20, 2014 12:03 AM
Peyton Seidler and West Chicago’s other senior football players were all too familiar with the Wildcats program’s dismal tradition.
St. Charles North overcomes West Chicago Sep 13, 2014 12:15 AM
Coming off back-to-back games delayed by lightning, St. Charles North defeated West Chicago 27-6 on Friday night on a soggy Wildcats field battered by rain throughout the game.
St. Charles East answers West Chicago’s challenge Sep 9, 2014 11:02 PM
Pancho Correa made one of those special plays that triggered a thunderous response from the West Chicago fans Tuesday night at home against St. Charles East. Unfortunately for the Wildcats the celebration didn’t last for long as St. Charles East answered with the go-ahead goal 33 seconds later. The Saints would never trail again in Tuesday’s 4-2 Upstate Eight River victory.
West Chicago can’t hang with DeKalb Sep 6, 2014 12:37 AM
West Chicago first-year coach Ted Monken is trying to build the Wildcats into a big-time football program.
Scouting DuPage County boys cross country Sep 4, 2014 11:04 AM
Here's what to expect from the boys cross country teams of DuPage County this fall.
Scouting DuPage County girls tennis Sep 4, 2014 11:04 AM
An overview of DuPage County girls tennis this season.
Scouting DuPage County boys soccer Sep 4, 2014 11:04 AM
A quick look at DuPage County boys soccer.
Scouting DuPage County girls cross country Sep 4, 2014 11:04 AM
A look at DuPage County girls cross country this season.
St. Charles East handles West Chicago Sep 2, 2014 9:58 PM
Depending on how long St. Charles East lasts in the postseason — judging by the impressive early returns it could be awhile — the Saints should end up playing somewhere around 35 to 40 matches this year. Somehow only five of those will take place on their home court, which is a bit of a shame considering the number of fans the Saints draw and the raucous atmosphere. St. Charles East made the first of those five home games count Tuesday, sweeping West Chicago 25-16, 25-18 in front of a large and loud home crowd.
Marmion, St. Edward’s Mattas shine at Elgin Country Club Sep 2, 2014 9:57 PM
The Elgin Country Club golf course played nicely to one of its members and to a bunch of first-timers on Tuesday at the 18-team Country Club Invite, hosted by South Elgin. St. Edward junior Michael Mattas, an ECC member, shot a career-low 69 to win the individual title while Marmion, which didn’t have a single player who had ever seen the 6,500-yard layout, captured the team championship with a 318 on a perfect day for golf.
Scouting DuPage County girls volleyball Aug 30, 2014 9:15 PM
The inside scoop on DuPage County girls volleyball this season.
West Chicago opens with a victory Aug 30, 2014 1:53 AM
Fans of West Chicago football will be on the edge of their seats all season long if the first game is any indication of things to come.
Live game action: West Chicago vs. East Aurora Aug 29, 2014 10:01 AM
Live game action: West Chicago vs. East Aurora
UEC’s evolution continues Aug 26, 2014 9:47 PM
The Upstate Eight Conference contains some of the top football programs in the state. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Scouting DuPage County boys golf Aug 23, 2014 6:34 PM
What to look for this season in DuPage County boys golf.
Scouting DuPage County girls golf Aug 22, 2014 9:53 PM
Scouting the 2014 girls golf season in DuPage County.
Scouting the West Chicago Wildcats Aug 21, 2014 10:58 PM
Scouting West Chicago football
Burlington Central second at Larkin invite Aug 20, 2014 10:27 PM
It looks like life will go on just fine in the post-Matt Weber era for the Burlington Central boys’ golf team. In their first tournament since the departure of the Fox Valley area’s top golfer from a year ago, the Rockets finished in second place in the Larkin Invitational at The Golf Club of Illinois in Algonquin on Wednesday. Central recorded a team score of 320 just 2 strokes behind the tournament winner DeKalb.
Parade celebrates West Chicago’s railroad tradition Jul 13, 2014 4:59 PM
Railroad Days has been a tradition in West Chicago for more than four decades, and for most of those years longtime resident Barbara Toney has had a front-row seat to the festival’s parade as it marched past her home. Though her children who watched alongside her over the years are now grown, a new generation of young parade watchers have taken their place in front of Toney’s residence.
- Cubs take next step and fire Renteria
- Trick-or-treating hours in the suburbs
- Reputed street gang members accused of illegal drug, firearm sales
- wDuPage scores show 'math finally makes sense'
- Chico praised for role in Waukegan teachers deal
- Web site, app help students apply to colleges nationwide
- Where school scores soared in Lake County
- Sold-out Chicago match marks rugby's soaring popularity
- Problem is seeing facilities as cash centers
- State officials: No more 'failing' schools this year
- Football: Week 9 MVPs
- Football Focus: Week 10 Preview
- Discipline will be key to Huntley's playoff chances
- Plenty of intrigue surrounds opening round of football playoffs
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets Riverside-Brookfield again
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Scouting this weekend's DuPage County playoff football games
- Tough playoff tests loom for MSL teams, St. Viator
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Lawsuit: Mom, daughter assaulted by clowns at haunted house
- Family questions response to Elgin man who died
- Shooting suspect caught after passers-by spotted him
- FBI says Bolingbrook teen hoped to join ISIS
- Bolingbrook teen in ISIS case called intelligent, normal
- Skies now more friendly for kids on autism spectrum
- Upscale Italian restaurant opening in Palatine
- Ebola nurse on defensive gets call from Obama
- A last chance to end 50-year Rt. 53 extension struggle
- Vernon Hills man charged in sexual exploitation case
- PART-TIME CUSTODIAN - Fremont Public Libary, Mundelein. 16 hrs-wk, evenings and weekends. Cleaning, snow removal, meeting room set-ups. Knowledge of automated building controls a plus. Lift at least 70 lbs, read-write English. 1170 N. Midlothian Rd, Mundelein www.fremontlibrary.org-about-us-jobs (id:4389826) SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST - CONSULTANT WANTED SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for someone to do the work, NOT tell us how to do it. Leading auto aftermarket supplier of consumer and industrial chemical products seeks an industry expert to work with our team on an ongoing basis (annual retainer). Areas of expertise we are seeking include: Sourcing (packaging components, chemicals, display, promotion) Manufacturing / Operations National manufacturing & distribution. Fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. We have # 1 brands and sell to most major chains. Some travel may be required. Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your credentials. (id:4389177) SNOWBLOW DRIVER - Palatine location seeks snow- plow driver -$32/hr, Must be available 24/7. Valid DL 847-776-2400 (id:4389489)
- SALES - Silverleaf Resorts, Inc. is now hiring for the The Lombard Silverleaf Vacation Store! Silverleaf Sales Representatives are responsible for leading tours of the resort sales gallery, giving presentations of the Silverleaf Vacation Ownership Program to guests, as well as explaining and selling program benefits. This position requires NO cold-calling! Customers come to you EVERYDAY! The ideal Sales Representative is an excellent communicator with a positive, outgoing personality. You must be self-motivated, confident & results-oriented to boost the performance of our sales team. The ideal Sales Representative will also have: Competitive Pay Structure! -Previous sales or customer service experience -Confidence in giving presentations -Outgoing and approachable personality -Professional demeanor and image -Ability to work Wednesday through Sunday Sales Representatives receive: -Draw vs. commission (paid weekly)40k-60k Avg. First Year Earnings! -Monthly bonus potential -Energetic, fun work environment -Paid training ($15/hr) -Growth opportunities -Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401K Apply online: www.silverleafresorts.com/careers or contact Sales Recruiter: John Pogorzelski email@example.com Direct 224-240-5578 Silverleaf Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer (id:4388985) AUTO SALES - Auto Auto Dealership Management Team The Bob Rohrman Auto Group continues to grow. How do we continue to do this? By finding the best people available to join our organization. Are you one of these people? We are currently looking for experienced Managers at our Kia store in Schaumburg. GENERAL MANAGER -We're looking for a "take charge" leader with proven past success to hit the ground running. In this key role you will oversee activities of all dealership departments NEW CAR SALES MANAGER -Responsible for all activities in the New Car Sales division including assisting Sales Consultants in closing sales as needed. USED CAR MANAGER -Manager inventory of 150+ vehicles. Ensure individual and department sales goals and quotas are met. You must be a good closer in this role. This is an outstanding opportunity at a store with great location, a strong product line, and solid sales growth in 2014. We offer one of the industry's best pay plans plus all the BENEFITS including Health, Dental, 401(k), Etc. To set up a confidential interview please e-mail resume to: John Barrett Director of Operations -Chicago Bob Rohrman Auto Group firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4389812) RECEPTIONIST - Busy Pediatric office in Arlington Hts. Tuesday and Friday 8:15 -5:30, plus one Saturday per month 8:15 -12:30. Candidate should have basic computer knowledge, customer service skills, ability to multi task. Medical office experience helpful but not necessary. $12.00-hour Send resume to: email@example.com (id:4389983)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.