Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Waubonsie Valley High School
Live video: Upstate Eight Conference girls swimming and diving meet Oct 31, 2014 9:52 AM
Upstate Eight Conference girls swimming and diving meet
St. Charles East completes trifecta against Waubonsie Valley Oct 30, 2014 10:04 PM
Beating a quality volleyball team 3 times in the same season is always a tough task. Beating that same volleyball team 3 times in 3 weeks is even tougher. St. Charles East (29-8), however, was able to accomplish the feat without losing a single game, completing its third victory over Waubonsie Valley (24-14) in 22 days with a hard-fought, 25-21, 26-24 Class 4A Glenbard South regional championship triumph in Glen Ellyn.
Scouting this weekend’s DuPage County playoff football games Oct 30, 2014 3:15 PM
A look at this weekend's DuPage County high school playoff football games.
Like it or not, Glenbard South gets Riverside-Brookfield again Oct 29, 2014 8:59 PM
Again? That pretty much sums up Glenbard South's reaction to the IHSA playoff football pairings announced Saturday night. The day after beating Riverside-Brookfield in a winner-take-all showdown for the Metro Suburban West Conference title, the Raiders learned they'd be facing the Bulldogs again this week in the opening round of the Class 6A playoffs.
Waubonsie Valley pulls away from South Elgin Oct 25, 2014 12:45 AM
Waubonsie Valley is headed into the playoffs on a big high. The 8-1 Warriors followed up last week’s thrilling win over rival Neuqua Valley with a 59-point outburst while knocking off visiting South Elgin 59-29 Friday night in Aurora. Warriors quarterback Zach Bennema had 5 touchdowns as the Warriors captured their third Upstate Eight Conference crown during coach Paul Murphy’s reign at the school.
Live video: Waubonsie Valley vs. South Elgin Oct 24, 2014 9:35 AM
Waubonsie Valley vs. South Elgin football
Waubonsie Valley works for victory Oct 23, 2014 10:15 PM
Waubonsie Valley girls volleyball coach Kristen Didier said she was glad visiting Batavia had been put last on the Warriors’ regular-season schedule. With the start of the postseason just a few days away, she didn’t want her team coasting in the last postseason tuneup.
Football: Week 8 MVPs Oct 23, 2014 12:17 AM
Waubonsie Valley senior quarterback Zach Bennema and Batavia senior defensive end Josh Leonhard have earned Daily Herald MVP honors for their performances in Week 8 of the high school football season. Bennema was prolific both as a passer and ball-carrier in Waubonsie Valley’s 25-28 victory over Neuqua Valley, while Leonhard intercepted a pass and returned it 45 yards for a touchdown along with providing great all-around play in the Bulldogs’ 26-20 decision over Geneva.
Yuen, Singhsumalee go 1-2 at state again Oct 18, 2014 10:45 PM
Bing Singhsumalee did virtually everything possible on her final nine holes of high school golf.
Live video: Neuqua Valley vs. Waubonsie Valley Oct 17, 2014 9:02 AM
Waubonsie Valley vs. Neuqua Valley football
Images: Waubonsie Valley vs. Neuqua Valley football Oct 17, 2014 11:19 PM
Waubonsie Valley won 35-28 over Neuqua Valley in Friday night football at North Central College's stadium.
Waubonsie Valley goes to the air to beat Neuqua Valley Oct 18, 2014 12:54 AM
Where has the forward pass been for Waubonsie Valley? In coach Paul Murphy’s hip pocket. Warriors quarterback Zack Bennema entered Friday’s Indian Prairie Classic football game against Neuqua Valley having thrown for 311 yards in seven games. At North Central College’s crowded Benedetti-Wehrli Stadium in Naperville the 6-foot-4 senior completed 14 of 21 passes for 242 yards and 3 touchdowns.
Scouting this weekend’s DuPage County football games Oct 16, 2014 8:51 PM
A quick look at this weekend's DuPage County high school football games.
Neuqua clinches Valley top spot Oct 14, 2014 9:14 PM
This Neuqua Valley girls volleyball team plans to keep on achieving big things, but Tuesday night was its last chance to claim an Upstate Eight Conference crown outright.
Neuqua Valley makes it 17 out of 18 in Upstate Eight Oct 11, 2014 5:35 PM
After dominating the Upstate Eight Conference from Day One, it only made sense that the Neuqua Valley girls tennis team would leave on top.
Waubonsie Valley speeds through meet Oct 11, 2014 9:33 PM
Speed was a key for Waubonsie Valley’s girls swim ming team on Saturday. First the Warriors wanted to swim quickly at the St. Charles East College Events meet. Then they wanted to hurry home and get ready for the school’s homecoming activities.
West Aurora shocks Waubonsie Valley in 2 OT Oct 10, 2014 11:47 PM
West Aurora’s Darryl Watkins came through in two pressure-packed situations that resulted in an upset of previously undefeated Waubonsie Valley.
Live video: Waubonsie Valley vs. West Aurora Oct 10, 2014 10:02 AM
Waubonsie Valley vs. West Aurora football
St. Charles East frustrates Waubonsie Valley in sweep Oct 9, 2014 9:26 PM
No disrespect to visiting St Charles East, but Thursday’s loss was a tough one for Waubonsie Valley to swallow.
Waubonsie’s Singhsumalee wins third regional championship Oct 8, 2014 10:05 PM
It was as if yet another under-par round by Bing Singhsumalee was immaterial.
- A trip back in time
- Trick-or-treating hours in the suburbs
- 2 fire districts field 'emotionally charged' questions
- ESHOF to honor Nemmers with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Cubs make it official: Rick Renteria out, Joe Maddon in
- Insurance firm sues to avoid cost of arrested-cops cases
- Trial date set for ex-Bear Avellini on DUI charges
- Sold-out Chicago match marks rugby's soaring popularity
- Oak Brook woman still learning and teaching at 83
- Reputed street gang members accused of illegal drug, firearm sales
- Football: Week 9 MVPs
- Football Focus: Week 10 Preview
- Discipline will be key to Huntley's playoff chances
- Plenty of intrigue surrounds opening round of football playoffs
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets Riverside-Brookfield again
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Scouting this weekend's DuPage County playoff football games
- Tough playoff tests loom for MSL teams, St. Viator
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Lawsuit: Mom, daughter assaulted by clowns at haunted house
- Family questions response to Elgin man who died
- Shooting suspect caught after passers-by spotted him
- Why did Marine from Elk Grove Village take his life?
- FBI says Bolingbrook teen hoped to join ISIS
- Bolingbrook teen in ISIS case called intelligent, normal
- Facebook post gets heat from Elgin police
- How Island Lake cops' heroic actions saved lives
- Skies now more friendly for kids on autism spectrum
- DuPage County Board mourns death of J.R. McBride
- CELLULAR SOFTWARE SIGNALING ENGINEER - Engineer -LitePoint Corporation, a Teradyne company, looks for Cellular Software Signaling Engineer in Arlington Heights, IL, to develop signaling stacks. Visit www.litepoint.com for details. Reply with Req. ID to 965 W. Maude Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94085. (id:4388961) QUALITY CONTROL - Quality Control Mechanical inspectors In-process & final inspections CMM experience a plus. Email Resume: email@example.com (id:4389842) COMPUTER SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR - Computer -Network & Computer Systems Administrator, Provide Network/Server system support for all dept. Bachelor's in Comp. Sci., IT related. Min. 1yr. exp. in network & computer SA. Mail resume to HR Mgr, Nuwave, LLC. 1795 N. Butterfield Rd, Libertyville, IL 60048 (id:4389213)
- POWER UNIT BUILDER - Hydraulic lift manufacturer in St. Charles, Illinois has an immediate full time opening for a panel-power unit builder. Candidate must have extensive electrical, electronic and hydraulic experience to layout and build control panels and power units from Cad drawings, electrical schematics and hydraulic drawings. Candidate must be well versed in the use of hand and power tools as well as various multimeters and hydraulic valve test equipment. Send resume to fax# (630) 584-9895 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4389188) NURSING INSTRUCTORS - Education MORTON COLLEGE, seeks ADJUNCT NURSING ASSISTANT INSTRUCTORS, for Spring 2015. For more info., see our ad under "Nursing" EOE (id:4389469) MEDICAL BILLER - MEDICAL BILLER, PT, exp. required for Mt. Prospect orthopedic office. Resume to email@example.com Call Kim 847-699-6810 (id:4389892)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.