Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Pork
Ham and Asparagus Smushi Aug 5, 2014 5:45 AM
Ham and Asparagus Smushi is a mini, modern take on a traditional Danish sandwich.
Champagne Risotto Jul 29, 2014 5:45 AM
Crispy proscuitto adds flavor and crunch to Penny Kadlec's Champagne Risotto.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Jul 29, 2014 5:45 AM
Penny Kadlec of Wood Dale tucks proscuitto and Gruyere into thin chicken breasts and coats them in panko for her version of chicken cordon bleu.
‘Fried’ Fish BLT Pitas Jul 29, 2014 6:00 AM
Tilapia bulks up BLT without adding fat.
Triple Fennel Sausage Sandwiches Jul 23, 2014 3:05 PM
Fennel shows up three ways in these grilled sausage sandwiches.
Sausage Pizza Jul 22, 2014 7:12 AM
Shawn Schatteman’s tops his homemade pizza with finely ground Italian sausage that reminds him of the pizzas he enjoyed as a child.
Slow Cooker “Rustic” Four-Layer Lasagna Jul 22, 2014 5:45 AM
This hearty four-layered sausage and cheese lasagna cooks in a crockpot.
Caramel Pork Ribs Jul 9, 2014 6:00 AM
Chef and cookbook author David Lebovitz says the French love to eat ribs as much as Texans do. This rendition starts with a homemade caramel that offsets the slight heat in the sauce. The ribs are one-pot, easy and delicious.
Pork Tenderloin With Mustard-Sorghum Mop Jun 25, 2014 5:30 AM
A sorghum mop to add layers of flavor to pork tenderloin
Baked Prosciutto-Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers Jun 11, 2014 5:30 AM
Baked Proscuitto-wrapped Jalapeno Poppers, a lighter version of a bar favorite, are sure to please dad.
Moroccan Style Lamb Bolognese with Chickpeas over Whole Wheat Pasta Jun 11, 2014 6:00 AM
Moroccan Lamb Bolognese won a national cooking contest and got Sue Cortesi of Mount Prospect a trip to Kenwood Vineyards in California.
Grilled Endive, Apple and Bacon Pizza May 28, 2014 5:30 AM
Endive and bacon sit atop grilled pizza
Penny’s Rubbed Ribs May 20, 2014 5:30 AM
Let ribs rest under a blanket of spicy rub overnight and you'll be rewarded with a flavorful results.
Barbecue Potato Skins May 16, 2014 1:01 AM
Slow cooked pulled pork jumps out of the bun and into a potato skin for a cook-out friendly appetizer or entree.
Pork Burgers with Mango Salsa and Sweet Jerk Sauce May 20, 2014 3:27 PM
Shake up your burger routine with pork burgers with jerk-spiced mango salsa.
Pork Chops That Make You Crazy May 7, 2014 5:45 AM
In "Country Music's Greatest Eats," the band Gloriana shares it's favorite recipe: Pork Chops That Make You Crazy.
Glazed Sweet Potato-Stuffed Ham Apr 14, 2014 2:10 PM
Sweet Potato Stuffed Ham can be the centerpiece of the Easter feast
Hog ’n Hominy Salsa Verde Stew Mar 26, 2014 6:01 AM
Elzabeth Karmel recreates an amazing pork stew she had at a friends house this winter. It was loaded with chilies, cilantro and garlic. She tweaks it by adding hominy.
Sour Orange Pork Tenderloin With Black Beans Mar 18, 2014 5:45 AM
Sour Orange Pork Tenderloin With Black Beans
Uncle Charlie’s Lose’Yanna Mud Soop Mar 11, 2014 5:45 AM
Uncle Charlie's Lose;Yanna Mud Soup: Charles Kraft
- Police: Delnor suspect arrested in Indiana
- Hampshire pays a fitting tribute to a worthy Goebbert
- Northwest suburban measles case confirmed
- Gurnee OKs $5.8 million in tax breaks for AKHAN
- COD to vote again on Breuder severance package
- ISU student from Crystal Lake taken off life support
- Why fake-news industry isn't afraid of Facebook changes
- Arlington Lakes to close for renovation for a year
- Twin sisters man the chairs at East Dundee barber shop
- Bartlett teen collects funds for prosthetic leg
- ASSISTANT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - Assistant Maintenance Engineer Full-time position for 300-unit, 32 acre senior apart-apartment community in Elk Grove Village. Experience with boiler heat and turning apartments mandatory. Fax or email resume. Fax 847-593-4283. Email firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4396220) COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Northwest suburbs. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4395929) MANUFACTURING - MANUFACTURING Hoffer Plastics Corp. is seeking reliable and motivated mold techs, inspectors, and machine ops for 2nd and 3rd shifts. OT available. No exp. Necessary. HS diploma or GED required. Email resume email@example.com or apply within 500 N. Collins St., South Elgin. www.hofferplastics.com (id:4396567)
- DRIVER - DRIVERS/Retirees welcomed to drive late model vehicles. In & around Des Plaines area. FT/ PT Approx $10.00/hr 847-871-0370 (id:4396251) CASHIER / STOCK - PT Stock/Cashier nights and weekends. Garfield's Beverage Warehouse Barrington/ Palatine. 847-387-3676 or 847-359-0400 (id:4396177) SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS - Palatine School District 15 will be having an Open House Thursday, January 22, 2015 from 5pm -7pm. The Open House will be held at our Transportation Building 1100 N. Smith Street Palatine, IL 60067 We are looking for full-time/ part-time school bus drivers. A current Class B CDL is preferred but not necessary to apply. Please visit CCSD.net to complete our on-line application. (EOE) (id:4396294)
- GENERAL LABOR - GENERAL LABOR Niles printing plant seeks full time laborers. No experience needed. Must lift 50 lbs. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4396295) PUBLIC WORKS SUPERVISOR - PUBLIC WORKS SUPERVISOR Village of Glencoe seeks Supv. in PW Dept. Reports to Gen. Supt., provides support to all divisions. Req. related exp. in streets, sewers, water, for-estry, fleet; Class B CDL; Class C-D IEPA wtr. oper. cert. desirable. Start Sal. $66,731. Cvr. ltr., resume & appl. to 675 Village Ct., Glencoe, IL 60022, Attn: Mgr.'s Office by 4 pm, Feb 27, 2015. Appls. avail. at: www.villageofglencoe.org EOE (id:4396443) ASSEMBLERS - Assemblers RWMIC, an EEO Employer located in Vernon Hills seek- ing Assemblers for very sml medical instr. Previous exp. w/micrometers, calipers & bprints a must. HS Diploma req'd. Pay & benefits competitive. Apply to: email@example.com (id:4396354)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.