Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Maine West High School
Girls volleyball: Northwest roundup Oct 27, 2014 10:29 PM
No. 12-seeded Conant wasn’t on its home floor but still played in its own hometown to win its Class 4A girls volleyball play-in match on Monday night. The Cougars went across town to the Hoffman Estates regional and topped the No. 21 Hawks 25-10 25-20 for the third time this season. Conant will face No. 5 Lake Park in today’s 6:30 p.m. semifinal.
Live video: Maine West vs. Maine East Oct 24, 2014 9:35 AM
Maine West vs. Maine East football
Football: Scouting Week 9, Northwest Oct 23, 2014 11:00 PM
Here's a look at Week 9 of the high school football season, from the perspective of teams in the Mid-Suburban League plus St. Viator, Leyden, Maine West and Christian Liberty.
Live video: Maine West vs. Glenbrook North Oct 17, 2014 9:02 AM
Maine West vs. Glenbrook North football
Football: Scouting Week 8, Northwest Oct 17, 2014 1:41 AM
Here's what to expect in Week 8 of the high school football season for team in the Mid-Suburban League plus St. Viator, Leyden, Maine West and Christian Liberty.
Football: Scouting Week 7, Northwest Oct 10, 2014 1:09 AM
Here's a look ahead at the Week 7 matchups of the high school football season involving teams from the Mid-Suburban League plus St. Viator, Maine West, Leyden and Christian Liberty Academy.
Highland Park shuts out Maine West Oct 2, 2014 11:02 PM
Highland Park powered past host Maine West 42-0 on Friday to remain undefeated through Week 6 of the high school football season. The Giants improved to 6-0 overall and went to 2-0 in the Central Suburban North. Maine West fell to 1-5 and 0-2. The Warriors continue CSL North play next week with a Friday game at Deerfield.
Football: Scouting Week 6, Northwest Oct 1, 2014 7:34 PM
Here's a look at Week 6 of the high school football season for teams in the Mid-Suburban League plus St. Viator, Leyden, Maine West and Christian Liberty.
Niles N. handles Maine W. Sep 26, 2014 11:37 PM
Maine West fell to visiting Niles North 65-26 in a Central Suburban North opener for both teams on Friday. The Warriors (1-4, 0-1) next host Highland Park in CSL North play at 7 p.m. Thursday.
Live video: Maine West vs. Niles North Sep 26, 2014 10:01 AM
Maine West vs. Niles North football
Football: Scouting Week 5, Northwest Sep 25, 2014 3:05 PM
Here's a look at Week 5 of the football season involving teams from the Mid-Suburban League plus St. Viator, Leyden, Maine West and Christian Liberty.
Maine West stops Taft Sep 25, 2014 10:30 PM
Maine West’s boys soccer team kicked off its homecoming weekend in the right direction on Thursday. Seniors Fernando Becerra and Alex Landowski struck six minutes apart to spark the Warriors to a 3-1 win over visiting Chicago Taft in Des Plaines.
Evanston handles Maine West Sep 19, 2014 10:11 PM
Evanston topped Maine West 48-7 on Friday in a Central Suburban League football divisional crossover.
Football: Scouting Week 4, Northwest Sep 18, 2014 3:18 PM
Here's what to expect from the Week 4 football matchups involving teams from the Mid-Suburban League plus St. Viator, Leyden, Maine West and Christian Liberty.
Hersey has to hustle past Stevenson Sep 15, 2014 9:41 PM
Hersey’s girls volleyball team notched it second win of the season over Stevenson on Monday night. But these Patriots were not the same ones the Huskies topped 25-18, 25-11 on Sept. 6. at the Jacobs Invite. “They (Stevenson) were a much-improved since we faced them a few weeks ago,” said Huskies coach Nancy Lill after her team edged the Pats 26-24, 25-23 in a nonconference match at the Ken Carter Gymnasium in Arlington Heights. “We were out of system a little more than we’d like but we were happy to come away with the win. It was a hard-fought battle.”
Shutout losses for Maine West, Christian Liberty Sep 13, 2014 11:37 PM
Noel Gonzalez rushed for a career-high 286 yards on 13 carries with 4 rushing touchdowns and a 23- yard touchdown reception to help the Waukegan (2-1) to a 47-0 triumph over visiting Maine West (1-2) in the Central Suburban League crossover football game on Saturday. Three of Gonzalez’s touchdown runs were for more than 60 yards. Kirkland Hiawatha 45, Christian Liberty 0: Running back Nick Doolittle rushed for 138 yards on 7 carries and scored 3 touchdowns for visiting Hiawatha which improved to 3-0 with the win over Christian Liberty Academy (0-3) in Arlington Heights.
Hungry Huntley impresses at Lake Park Sep 13, 2014 7:25 PM
Huntley junior duo Seth Conroy and Keagan Smith fed off each other on Saturday at the 40th annual Harvey Braus Invitational at Lake Park. And the pair helped Huntley take a big bite out of the 20-team boys cross country field in Roselle. Conroy (15:12) and Smith (15:20) went 1-3 in leading Huntley to an impressive second-place finish with 77 points.
Football: Scouting Week 3, Northwest Sep 11, 2014 4:36 PM
Here's a look at Week 3 in the high school football season for the Mid-Suburban League plus St. Viator, Maine West, Leyden and Christian Liberty.
Fremd keeps share of West lead Sep 10, 2014 11:02 PM
The Fremd girls volleyball team, led by senior outside hitter Lane Hindenburg’s 9 kills, remained in a first-place tie with Schaumburg in the Mid-Suburban West after a 25-23, 25-9 victory over visiting Conant on Wednesday night.
Football MVPs / Week 2 Sep 10, 2014 8:28 PM
Senior wideout Leon Thornton III of Montini and senior defensive end Patrick O’Connell of Stevenson have been named Daily Herald MVPs for their performances in Week 2 of the high school football season.
- Where school scores soared in Lake County
- Trick-or-treating hours in the suburbs
- Reputed street gang members accused of illegal drug, firearm sales
- Chico praised for role in Waukegan teachers deal
- Marriott delivers beautifully traditional 'King and I'
- State officials: No more 'failing' schools this year
- ESHOF to honor Nemmers with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Sold-out Chicago match marks rugby's soaring popularity
- Web site, app help students apply to colleges nationwide
- Lake in the Hills man faces drug charges
- Football: Week 9 MVPs
- Football Focus: Week 10 Preview
- Discipline will be key to Huntley's playoff chances
- Plenty of intrigue surrounds opening round of football playoffs
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets Riverside-Brookfield again
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Scouting this weekend's DuPage County playoff football games
- Tough playoff tests loom for MSL teams, St. Viator
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Lawsuit: Mom, daughter assaulted by clowns at haunted house
- Family questions response to Elgin man who died
- Shooting suspect caught after passers-by spotted him
- FBI says Bolingbrook teen hoped to join ISIS
- Bolingbrook teen in ISIS case called intelligent, normal
- Skies now more friendly for kids on autism spectrum
- Upscale Italian restaurant opening in Palatine
- Ebola nurse on defensive gets call from Obama
- A last chance to end 50-year Rt. 53 extension struggle
- Vernon Hills man charged in sexual exploitation case
- PART-TIME CUSTODIAN - Fremont Public Libary, Mundelein. 16 hrs-wk, evenings and weekends. Cleaning, snow removal, meeting room set-ups. Knowledge of automated building controls a plus. Lift at least 70 lbs, read-write English. 1170 N. Midlothian Rd, Mundelein www.fremontlibrary.org-about-us-jobs (id:4389826) SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST - CONSULTANT WANTED SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for someone to do the work, NOT tell us how to do it. Leading auto aftermarket supplier of consumer and industrial chemical products seeks an industry expert to work with our team on an ongoing basis (annual retainer). Areas of expertise we are seeking include: Sourcing (packaging components, chemicals, display, promotion) Manufacturing / Operations National manufacturing & distribution. Fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. We have # 1 brands and sell to most major chains. Some travel may be required. Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your credentials. (id:4389177) SNOWBLOW DRIVER - Palatine location seeks snow- plow driver -$32/hr, Must be available 24/7. Valid DL 847-776-2400 (id:4389489)
- SALES - Silverleaf Resorts, Inc. is now hiring for the The Lombard Silverleaf Vacation Store! Silverleaf Sales Representatives are responsible for leading tours of the resort sales gallery, giving presentations of the Silverleaf Vacation Ownership Program to guests, as well as explaining and selling program benefits. This position requires NO cold-calling! Customers come to you EVERYDAY! The ideal Sales Representative is an excellent communicator with a positive, outgoing personality. You must be self-motivated, confident & results-oriented to boost the performance of our sales team. The ideal Sales Representative will also have: Competitive Pay Structure! -Previous sales or customer service experience -Confidence in giving presentations -Outgoing and approachable personality -Professional demeanor and image -Ability to work Wednesday through Sunday Sales Representatives receive: -Draw vs. commission (paid weekly)40k-60k Avg. First Year Earnings! -Monthly bonus potential -Energetic, fun work environment -Paid training ($15/hr) -Growth opportunities -Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401K Apply online: www.silverleafresorts.com/careers or contact Sales Recruiter: John Pogorzelski email@example.com Direct 224-240-5578 Silverleaf Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer (id:4388985) AUTO SALES - Auto Auto Dealership Management Team The Bob Rohrman Auto Group continues to grow. How do we continue to do this? By finding the best people available to join our organization. Are you one of these people? We are currently looking for experienced Managers at our Kia store in Schaumburg. GENERAL MANAGER -We're looking for a "take charge" leader with proven past success to hit the ground running. In this key role you will oversee activities of all dealership departments NEW CAR SALES MANAGER -Responsible for all activities in the New Car Sales division including assisting Sales Consultants in closing sales as needed. USED CAR MANAGER -Manager inventory of 150+ vehicles. Ensure individual and department sales goals and quotas are met. You must be a good closer in this role. This is an outstanding opportunity at a store with great location, a strong product line, and solid sales growth in 2014. We offer one of the industry's best pay plans plus all the BENEFITS including Health, Dental, 401(k), Etc. To set up a confidential interview please e-mail resume to: John Barrett Director of Operations -Chicago Bob Rohrman Auto Group firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4389812) RECEPTIONIST - Busy Pediatric office in Arlington Hts. Tuesday and Friday 8:15 -5:30, plus one Saturday per month 8:15 -12:30. Candidate should have basic computer knowledge, customer service skills, ability to multi task. Medical office experience helpful but not necessary. $12.00-hour Send resume to: email@example.com (id:4389983)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.