Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Lake Park High School
Lake Park stuns Naperville North Sep 27, 2014 12:07 AM
Before Friday, Lake Park junior quarterback Jaron Fields could count his varsity snaps each game on one hand.
Hindsight/foresight: An inside look at DuPage County football Sep 22, 2014 10:08 PM
Getting in the trenches with Lake Park offensive lineman, plus a look at last week's DuPage County football action and a look ahead to this week's action.
Images from the 47th annual Chicagoland Marching Band Festival Sep 20, 2014 10:55 PM
More than 20 high school marching bands including bands from all over the Chicagoland area competed at the 47th annual Chicagoland Marching Band Festival hosted by Wheeling High School Saturday.
Wheaton North gets first win Sep 20, 2014 5:13 PM
It’s been nearly 11 months since Wheaton North’s football team experienced this feeling. Now the plan is to make post-game celebrations a habit. The Falcons no longer have to see “winless” attached to them after rallying for a 17-10 win over previously unbeaten Lake Park in Roselle.
Live video: Wheaton North vs. Lake Park Sep 19, 2014 8:44 AM
Wheaton North vs. Lake Park football
Images: Wheaton North at Lake Park High School football Sep 19, 2014 10:52 PM
Lake Park High School hosted and lost 17-10 to Wheaton North Friday evening for football at Lake Park West in Roselle.
Old rivals learning old rivalry Sep 17, 2014 8:54 PM
Paul Parpet Sr. is in his first year coaching Lisle. Otto Zeman is in his second at Westmont. These old-schoolers are new to their respective programs so most of the rivalry heat in Friday’s ninth annual game for the Old Plank Road Trophy may come from the players. “I don’t know that much about it,” Parpet said. “I know that we play for it, the kids have talked about it. They know more about it than I do. My job’s to get the kids ready and have them enjoy their Friday nights.” The two schools have played 34 times but the Old Plank Road Trophy — actually a plaque — debuted in 2006. Lisle won last year’s contest 28-0 to take a 6-2 lead in the game for the traveling trophy. Westmont last earned it with a 28-20 victory in 2011.
22 bands compete at Lancer Joust Sep 13, 2014 6:24 PM
The Music Man would have felt at home in Roselle Saturday as 22 bands from Illinois and Wisconsin performed in the 36th annual Lake Park Lancer Joust at the Lake Park High School West campus.
Hungry Huntley impresses at Lake Park Sep 13, 2014 7:25 PM
Huntley junior duo Seth Conroy and Keagan Smith fed off each other on Saturday at the 40th annual Harvey Braus Invitational at Lake Park. And the pair helped Huntley take a big bite out of the 20-team boys cross country field in Roselle. Conroy (15:12) and Smith (15:20) went 1-3 in leading Huntley to an impressive second-place finish with 77 points.
Once again, Glenbard West is best Sep 13, 2014 3:33 PM
Glenbard West just keeps rolling. Last year, the Hilltoppers won the Class 3A girls cross country state title, and they haven’t missed a beat in starting this season. The previous weekend, Glenbard West ran to impressive victory in a loaded Hinsdale Central Invite, and the Hilltoppers kept it going on Saturday at the 40th annual Harvey Braus Invitiational at Lake Park in Roselle. Junior Lindsay Graham took control of the race in the second mile and cruised to the individual title in 16:49, powering Glenbard West to the team title with 27 points.
Lancer Joust showcases high school marching bands Sep 10, 2014 12:43 PM
The 36th annual Lake Park Lancer Joust, an all-day marching band competition, is scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 13, at the Lake Park West Campus, 500 W. Bryn Mawr Ave., in Roselle.
Lake Park gets an early, unwanted win Sep 10, 2014 6:23 PM
Every week Lake Park’s football team holds a Wednesday night practice to gameplan for its next opponent. Coach Chris Roll canceled it this week. The Lancers were the unhappiest bunch of winners on Wednesday after being declared forfeit victors of Saturday’s game against Raby, which notified Lake Park officials Wednesday morning it had to cancel at the varsity and sophomore levels because of “disciplinary actions”.
Lake Park notches another win Sep 6, 2014 12:59 AM
Lake Park moved to 2-0 on the season after a 25-6 road win over nonconference opponent Lockport on Friday night.
Live game action: Lake Park vs. Lockport Sep 5, 2014 9:25 AM
Live game action: Lake Park vs. Lockport
Scouting DuPage County boys cross country Sep 4, 2014 11:04 AM
Here's what to expect from the boys cross country teams of DuPage County this fall.
Scouting DuPage County girls tennis Sep 4, 2014 11:04 AM
An overview of DuPage County girls tennis this season.
Scouting DuPage County boys soccer Sep 4, 2014 11:04 AM
A quick look at DuPage County boys soccer.
Scouting DuPage County girls cross country Sep 4, 2014 11:04 AM
A look at DuPage County girls cross country this season.
Norton finds a little magic for Wheaton North Sep 4, 2014 11:43 PM
A little bit of magic in the shooting boots of Dan Norton proved the difference and spoiled the day for tourney host Lake Park, which fell 1-0 on Thursday to Norton and his Wheaton North mates at the Norm Hillner Classic at the Lancers’ West Campus Stadium
Lisle savors a Week 1 win Sep 3, 2014 8:33 PM
It’s just fun to listen to Lisle coach Paul Parpet Sr. talk football. “They threw a good, hard punch at us early,” he began summarizing Lisle’s 33-21 opening-night win at Peotone.
- Consider a dose of caffeine before you 'Go to Sleep'
- Rozner: Cubs' pursuit of Maddon strictly business
- Drawing on friends to bury happy, outgoing 30-year-old
- Family, friends stunned by death of Libertyville grad
- Waukegan school district, teachers reach tentative deal
- Our Lady of Destiny School in Des Plaines closing
- Village is violating state law, attorney general says
- Gas station plan fuels Lake Barrington controversy
- Durbin, Oberweis see red over green issues
- 1,700 pounds of marijuana recovered from Elk Grove warehouse
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Man facing rape charges dead in apparent suicide
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets R-B again
- Des Plaines complex could have 11 tall towers
- Brainerd Building demolition could start Monday
- Suburban police no longer feel 'helpless' against heroin
- Editorial: Carpentersville's unconscionable refusal to explain
- Townhouses could displace Des Plaines church
- NURSING INSTRUCTORS - Nursing NURSING CLINICAL INSTRUCTORS, ADJUNCT: SPRING 2015 MORTON COLLEGE has the distinction of being the second oldest comprehensive community college in Illinois. Our pioneering spirit helped establish the learning community and continues today as a Hispanic Serving Institution. We currently are seeking: Adjunct Faculty for Associate Degree Nursing Program: SPRING 2015 SEMESTER Current opportunities exist for: Clinical Instructors: Pediatrics & Mental Health Clinical Rotations Requirements include: Master's degree in Nursing; current Illinois RN licensure; 2 years clinical experience in a variety of settings. Morton College's Mission: To enhance the quality of life of our diverse community through exemplary teaching and learning opportunities, community service, and life-long learning. For more information and to apply for this position, go to: careers.morton.edu MORTON COLLEGE (id:4389470) CAREGIVER/CNA - Flexible hours and positions. Assisitng Hands 630-305-9100 (id:4388613) COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Northwest suburbs. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4389252)
- OFFICE - Amvets seeks person for flex-ible hrs in N & NW suburbs Call from home. Call Diane at 815-609-1852 between 9a-noon for more information (id:4389737) NURSING INSTRUCTORS - Education MORTON COLLEGE, seeks ADJUNCT NURSING ASSISTANT INSTRUCTORS, for Spring 2015. For more info., see our ad under "Nursing" EOE (id:4389469) AUTO SALES - Auto AUTO SALES -HIRING FAIR - Start Your New Career...No Experience Needed...We Will Train You the Right Way to Sell Cars! The BOB ROHRMAN AUTO GROUP is not only the Midwest's #1 volume family-owned auto group, we're also an industry leader in ethical sales. We're looking for 10 to 20 good men & women to join our staff of sales professionals. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a positive, family-oriented dealership that does things the RIGHT WAY! As a result of continued rapid growth, The Bob Rohrman Auto Group is currently hiring multiple sales consultants at multiple locations. If you are selected WE OFFER: FREE 3-day training class at Rohrman University $50,000 -$75,000+ annual earning potential! Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Etc. Career advancement op- portunities to management Excellent floor traffic, in- ventory & a great reputa- tion in the community! We require of our sale team: Professional appearance with good communication skills. If you are bilingual that is a real advantage. Must have integrity, with a positive attitude & a strong work ethic Willing to learn & be recep- tive to new ideas You must be a team player We are a drug-free, equal opportunity employer Valid drivers license Interviews: Tuesday, October 28 - 3pm to 7pm Interviews held at: -ARLINGTON NISSAN 1100 West Dundee Road, Arlington Heights, IL -Just east of Route 53 on Dundee Road. No appointment necessary but if you need to schedule a specific time contact: JR Rohrman email@example.com -1-269-591-2223 -Please dress professionally for your interview (id:4389512)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.