Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Glenbard East High School
Glenbard East forces OT, but Waubonsie Valley wins Sep 26, 2014 11:36 PM
Glenbard East didn’t win Friday night’s homecoming football game, but it sure made Waubonsie Valley awfully nervous.
Energized Wheaton Academy eager for homecoming Sep 24, 2014 3:52 PM
It’ll be a memorable homecoming weekend at Wheaton Academy. The Warriors are 4-0 heading into Saturday’s football game against Riverside-Brookfield at Performance Trust Field in West Chicago. It’s the program’s West Division debut in the Metro Suburban Conference.
Geneva dominates at Eddington Invitational Sep 20, 2014 7:35 PM
Sure there were 16 other teams racing at Kaneland’s Eddington Invitation Saturday, but the way Geneva sent runners into the chute it almost seemed the Vikings were running by themselves.
Live video: Glenbard East vs. East Aurora Sep 20, 2014 9:06 PM
Glenbard East vs. East Aurora football
Glenbard East routs East Aurora Sep 20, 2014 12:51 AM
Although Glenbard East is new to the Upstate Eight Conference, it looked right at home in all phases of the football game Friday night, defeating East Aurora 56-6 in Aurora.
Old rivals learning old rivalry Sep 17, 2014 8:54 PM
Paul Parpet Sr. is in his first year coaching Lisle. Otto Zeman is in his second at Westmont. These old-schoolers are new to their respective programs so most of the rivalry heat in Friday’s ninth annual game for the Old Plank Road Trophy may come from the players. “I don’t know that much about it,” Parpet said. “I know that we play for it, the kids have talked about it. They know more about it than I do. My job’s to get the kids ready and have them enjoy their Friday nights.” The two schools have played 34 times but the Old Plank Road Trophy — actually a plaque — debuted in 2006. Lisle won last year’s contest 28-0 to take a 6-2 lead in the game for the traveling trophy. Westmont last earned it with a 28-20 victory in 2011.
Palermo, Allen just getting started for Glenbard East Sep 15, 2014 8:09 PM
You can’t blame the gambler in Glenbard East girls tennis coach Bill Burt for smiling because he’s been dealt a pair of aces.
Neuqua Valley gets needed win Sep 13, 2014 12:50 AM
Neuqua Valley coach Bill Ellinghaus put it to his players at halftime of a tied football game Friday night in Lombard.
Images: Neuqua Valley vs. Glenbard East football Sep 12, 2014 10:58 PM
Glenbard East hosted and lost 26-6 to Neuqua Valley Friday, September 12 in Lombard for Friday night football.
Glenbard East shows it can win a close game Sep 6, 2014 1:20 AM
Defense was the tale of the tape Friday night as the Oswego East Wolves were outlasted at the hands of the Glenbard East Rams by a score of 14-7.
Scouting DuPage County boys cross country Sep 4, 2014 11:04 AM
Here's what to expect from the boys cross country teams of DuPage County this fall.
Scouting DuPage County girls tennis Sep 4, 2014 11:04 AM
An overview of DuPage County girls tennis this season.
Scouting DuPage County boys soccer Sep 4, 2014 11:04 AM
A quick look at DuPage County boys soccer.
Scouting DuPage County girls cross country Sep 4, 2014 11:04 AM
A look at DuPage County girls cross country this season.
Lisle savors a Week 1 win Sep 3, 2014 8:33 PM
It’s just fun to listen to Lisle coach Paul Parpet Sr. talk football. “They threw a good, hard punch at us early,” he began summarizing Lisle’s 33-21 opening-night win at Peotone.
Abruzino, Walsh get Glenbard East offense cranked up Aug 30, 2014 8:42 PM
Philip Abruzino and Zach Walsh developed a strong quarterback-receiver connection in the first half of Saturday afternoon’s high school football season opener.
Scouting DuPage County girls volleyball Aug 30, 2014 9:15 PM
The inside scoop on DuPage County girls volleyball this season.
UEC’s evolution continues Aug 26, 2014 9:47 PM
The Upstate Eight Conference contains some of the top football programs in the state. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Scouting DuPage County boys golf Aug 23, 2014 6:34 PM
What to look for this season in DuPage County boys golf.
Scouting DuPage County girls golf Aug 22, 2014 9:53 PM
Scouting the 2014 girls golf season in DuPage County.
- 1,700 pounds of marijuana recovered from Elk Grove warehouse
- Twitter's slowing user growth mirrors rival Facebook
- Editorial: Carpentersville's unconscionable refusal to explain
- Metropolis needs changes to survive
- Ex-pastor sentenced for molestation
- Carol Stream man gets 35 years for sexual assaults
- New executive director starts at Metropolis
- Our endorsement: Cross for Illinois treasurer
- Siblings of drug addicts face unique pain
- Elgin arson trial testimony: Fiancee's letter started fire
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Man facing rape charges dead in apparent suicide
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets R-B again
- Des Plaines complex could have 11 tall towers
- Brainerd Building demolition could start Monday
- Suburban police no longer feel 'helpless' against heroin
- Editorial: Carpentersville's unconscionable refusal to explain
- Townhouses could displace Des Plaines church
- MANUFACTURING - Manufacturing100 Jobs! Plastics company in Hanover Park needs Pickers/ Packers, Assemblers, Inspectors and Machine Operators NOW for 12 hour AM and PM shifts. To $8.60/hr 630-620-9800 Walk-ins Welcome 9am-3pm at Staff Force Addison office 190 North Swift Road, Ste X firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4389520) CLERK - MEDICAL RECORDS - Clerical -Medical Records Clerk to work in small friendly Home Health Agency located in Oak Brook. Call Bridget or Diane at Best Care 630-645-9600 or fax to 630-645-1455 (id:4389657) EXPERIENCED DRIVER - Elgin metal company is hiring experienced CDL Class A tractor trailer drivers. Local and regional work around Chicago and an 800 mile radius. $21-hr. Call: 847-214-2800 for address to submit job application. (id:4389901)
- DRIVER CDL-A - West Suburban Stone Distributor seeks driver for Regional runs. Home 4-5 nights per week. Good driving record required. Complete benefits package. Send resume to email@example.com (id:4388662) STAFF SCIENTIST - Scientist: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc. seeks remote Staff Scientist/Collaboration Scientist reporting to Hoffman Estates, IL. Engage in clinical investigation & research activities, eval & validation of prototypes, enhancements to angiography eqpmt for use in interventional procedures. Coordinate Angiography & X-ray research. Travel 80% w/in Houston, TX. Travel 20% various locations U.S. & Germany. Reports to HQ in IL, must reside in the Houston metro area. May work from home when no travel. Req a Master's in Medicine, Medical Sci/Physics, Engrg, or related & 3 yrs exp in imaging tech, OR PhD & 1 yr exp Also exp as tech consultant; medical imaging & equipment; interventional medicine; clinical eval & validation of prototypes; & presentation of results. Resumes: ATTN: Sarah Sadler, 2501 Barrington Rd, Hoffman Estates, IL 60192. REQ#138206. EOE (id:4388934) WAREHOUSE SIT DOWN FORKLIFT OPERATOR/ P - Warehouse Sit Down Forklift Operator-Picker-Packer requirements: and middot;1+ year RECENT Picking-Packing and-with Forklift Operation experience. and middot;ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis and middot;good numerical matching skills and middot;strong attention to details and middot;reliable work ethics and middot;team spirit Pls send the resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4388989)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.