Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Geneva Township
Tri-Cities police reports Aug 28, 2014 4:35 PM
Several steel chain saws, valued at $3,500, were stolen between 5 p.m. Aug. 20 and 2:10 p.m. Aug. 21 from a trailer near Old Kirk and Reed roads near Geneva, according to a sheriff’s report.
Geneva-area farmer killed when tractor rolls over Jul 20, 2014 10:02 PM
An Elgin man was found dead under his tractor Sunday afternoon on his family farm in unincorporated Geneva Township.
Tri-Cities police reports Jun 6, 2014 5:11 PM
Corey D. Fawver, 18, of Batavia, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis at 2:24 p.m. Wednesday at Whipple Lane and Main Street, according to a police report.
Tri-Cities police reports Oct 28, 2013 3:28 PM
A Suzuki motorcycle and a toolbox — worth a combined $10,500 — were stolen between 8 a.m. Oct. 22 and 1 p.m. Wednesday from a cargo trailer parked at the Woodland Landfill, 7N500 Route 25, near South Elgin, according to a sheriff’s report.
Decision looms on senior buses in Grafton, Rutland townships Oct 6, 2013 6:51 AM
Rutland Township leaders never had to shuttle their senior and disabled residents around, because Grafton Township always did it for them — for free. But now Grafton officials they can't afford this, leaving Rutland officials to decide whether to pony up or find another program.
Tri-Cities police reports Aug 1, 2013 5:07 PM
Ryan C. Dobbins, 21, of St. Charles, was charged with driving under the influence, no insurance and driving too fast for conditions after a crash at 1:15 a.m. Tuesday at Route 31 and Silver Glen Road near St. Charles, according to a sheriff’s report.
Tri-Cities police reports Jul 17, 2013 5:13 PM
Chauncey Womack, 42, of Aurora, was charged with criminal trespassing at 2:50 p.m. Tuesday at St. Paul Lutheran Church and School, 85 S. Constitution Drive, Aurora, according to a sheriff’s report.
Tri-Cities police reports May 3, 2013 5:11 PM
Stephen J. Gibson, 24, of Aurora, was arrested at about 2 p.m. Thursday on Griswold Street south of Walnut Avenue, Elgin, and charged with possession of between 30 and 500 grams of cannabis, manufacturing of between 30 and 500 grams of cannabis, and delivery of cannabis on school grounds, according to a police report.
Spending at issue in Geneva Township highway campaign Apr 5, 2013 3:40 PM
Challenger Mike Abts has questioned some of the spending done by Geneva Township Highway Commissioner Mark Wissing in his four years in office.
Mike Abts: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:04 PM
Candidate information for Mike Abts, running for Geneva Township Highway Commissioner (4-year Term)
Mark Wissing: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:04 PM
Candidate information for Mark Wissing, running for Geneva Township Highway Commissioner (4-year Term)
Patrick Jaeger: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:04 PM
Candidate information for Patrick Jaeger, running for Geneva Township Supervisor (4-year Term)
Denise LaCure: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:04 PM
Candidate information for Denise LaCure, running for Geneva Township Assessor (4-year Term)
Scott Queen: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:04 PM
Candidate information for Scott Queen, running for Geneva Township Board (4-year Terms)
John Connolly: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:04 PM
Candidate information for John Connolly, running for Geneva Township Board (4-year Terms)
Robert Kovacs: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:04 PM
Candidate information for Robert Kovacs, running for Geneva Township Board (4-year Terms)
Richard Sharp: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:04 PM
Candidate information for Richard Sharp, running for Geneva Township Board (4-year Terms)
Sharon Brazill: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:04 PM
Candidate information for Sharon Brazill, running for Geneva Township Board (4-year Terms)
17 file write-in candidacies in Kane County Feb 7, 2013 6:20 PM
Seventeen people have filed to run as write-in candidates in Kane County for the April 9 consolidated elections. Two more people have joined the Batavia 7th Ward race as write-in candidates, and another person has joined the Geneva Township clerk race.
Geneva Twp. clerk candidate bumped from ballot after challenge Jan 10, 2013 10:57 PM
The Geneva Township electoral board Thursday night said clerk candidate Geoffrey Carreiro did not have the requisite number of valid signatures, so he was removed from the ballot. Carreiro said he will run as a write-in.
- 1,700 pounds of marijuana recovered from Elk Grove warehouse
- Rozner: Cubs' pursuit of Maddon strictly business
- Attorney general: DuPage forest preserve should release termination letter
- Rauner vs. Quinn: Seven issues where they will clash
- DuPage drug cops 'making a difference' in heroin fight
- Family, friends stunned by death of Libertyville grad
- Our Lady of Destiny School in Des Plaines closing
- Pro athletes are way overpaid
- Dist. 95 critical of proposed state education funding change
- Durbin, Oberweis see red over green issues
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Man facing rape charges dead in apparent suicide
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets R-B again
- Des Plaines complex could have 11 tall towers
- Brainerd Building demolition could start Monday
- Suburban police no longer feel 'helpless' against heroin
- Editorial: Carpentersville's unconscionable refusal to explain
- Townhouses could displace Des Plaines church
- NURSING INSTRUCTORS - Nursing NURSING CLINICAL INSTRUCTORS, ADJUNCT: SPRING 2015 MORTON COLLEGE has the distinction of being the second oldest comprehensive community college in Illinois. Our pioneering spirit helped establish the learning community and continues today as a Hispanic Serving Institution. We currently are seeking: Adjunct Faculty for Associate Degree Nursing Program: SPRING 2015 SEMESTER Current opportunities exist for: Clinical Instructors: Pediatrics & Mental Health Clinical Rotations Requirements include: Master's degree in Nursing; current Illinois RN licensure; 2 years clinical experience in a variety of settings. Morton College's Mission: To enhance the quality of life of our diverse community through exemplary teaching and learning opportunities, community service, and life-long learning. For more information and to apply for this position, go to: careers.morton.edu MORTON COLLEGE (id:4389470) CAREGIVER/CNA - Flexible hours and positions. Assisitng Hands 630-305-9100 (id:4388613) COURIER DRIVERS - CDL B driver -if you meet the following qualifications: 1 yr verifiable exp., no more than 1 moving violation in the past yr, pass bkground physical, drug /aclohol test. Ability to perform physically demand- ing work. Must be fluent in English. Northwest suburbs. Up to $2500 sign on bonus. Call 847-816-6381 (id:4389252)
- OFFICE - Amvets seeks person for flex-ible hrs in N & NW suburbs Call from home. Call Diane at 815-609-1852 between 9a-noon for more information (id:4389737) NURSING INSTRUCTORS - Education MORTON COLLEGE, seeks ADJUNCT NURSING ASSISTANT INSTRUCTORS, for Spring 2015. For more info., see our ad under "Nursing" EOE (id:4389469) AUTO SALES - Auto AUTO SALES -HIRING FAIR - Start Your New Career...No Experience Needed...We Will Train You the Right Way to Sell Cars! The BOB ROHRMAN AUTO GROUP is not only the Midwest's #1 volume family-owned auto group, we're also an industry leader in ethical sales. We're looking for 10 to 20 good men & women to join our staff of sales professionals. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a positive, family-oriented dealership that does things the RIGHT WAY! As a result of continued rapid growth, The Bob Rohrman Auto Group is currently hiring multiple sales consultants at multiple locations. If you are selected WE OFFER: FREE 3-day training class at Rohrman University $50,000 -$75,000+ annual earning potential! Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Etc. Career advancement op- portunities to management Excellent floor traffic, in- ventory & a great reputa- tion in the community! We require of our sale team: Professional appearance with good communication skills. If you are bilingual that is a real advantage. Must have integrity, with a positive attitude & a strong work ethic Willing to learn & be recep- tive to new ideas You must be a team player We are a drug-free, equal opportunity employer Valid drivers license Interviews: Tuesday, October 28 - 3pm to 7pm Interviews held at: -ARLINGTON NISSAN 1100 West Dundee Road, Arlington Heights, IL -Just east of Route 53 on Dundee Road. No appointment necessary but if you need to schedule a specific time contact: JR Rohrman email@example.com -1-269-591-2223 -Please dress professionally for your interview (id:4389512)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.