Activate Your Free
Articles filed under East Maine District 63
Des Plaines woman charged with stealing school money May 9, 2014 1:02 PM
A 40-year-old -woman is charged with stealing at least $2,000 from Stevenson School in East Maine Elementary District 63, where she worked, the Cook County Sheriff’s Police said Friday.
DAR honors Maine, Niles Good Citizen teens Jun 24, 2013 4:14 PM
The Twenty-first Star Chapter of the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution was pleased to honor Good Citizens from the Maine and Niles townships high schools.
District 63 seeks applicants for school board vacancy May 22, 2013 3:43 PM
East Maine School District 63 is accepting applications for a vacant school board position after the recent resignation of school board member John Jekot. The appointee will serve the remainder of Jekot's term on the school board until the next election in April 2015.
Incumbents and Brook win in Maine Elementary District 63 Apr 10, 2013 12:25 AM
Three incumbents and newcomer Alexandra Brook won 4-year terms on the East Maine Elementary District 63 board Tuesday. Sheila Urban, who has been on the board since 2009, received 1,948 votes to be the top vote-getter. Brook received 1,672 votes; Krystal Zec, who became a board member last year, took 1,669 votes; and Walter Gluzkin, who joined the board in 2008, garnered 1,619 votes.
Alexandra Brookman: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:28 PM
Candidate information for Alexandra Brookman, running for East Maine District 63 School Board (4-year Terms)
Krystal Zec: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:28 PM
Candidate information for Krystal Zec, running for East Maine District 63 School Board (4-year Terms)
Walter Gluzkin: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:28 PM
Candidate information for Walter Gluzkin, running for East Maine District 63 School Board (4-year Terms)
Sheila Urban: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:28 PM
Candidate information for Sheila Urban, running for East Maine District 63 School Board (4-year Terms)
Zeev Walny: Candidate Profile Feb 22, 2013 6:28 PM
Candidate information for Zeev Walny, running for East Maine District 63 School Board (4-year Terms)
District 63 fills board vacancy Aug 7, 2012 4:58 PM
The East Maine School District 63 school board unanimously selected Krystal Zec to fill a board vacancy. Zec will serve on the school board until the general elections in April 2013. Zec was sworn in at the Aug. 1 school board meeting.
District 63 seeks candidates to fill school board vacancy Jun 19, 2012 3:32 PM
East Maine Elementary District 63 is accepting applications until Monday, June 25, to fill a vacancy on the school board. School board member Steven Levy, who has been with the board since 1997, announced his resignation at the June 6 board meeting.
District 207 special ed program won’t change, officials say Mar 10, 2012 8:00 AM
Maine Township High School District 207 this week gave reduction in force notices to 14 special education staff who were part of a cooperative with three other school districts that's being dissolved. Many of them may be rehired by the individual districts, officials said.
District 207 dissolves special education co-op Jul 13, 2011 6:22 PM
The Maine Township High School District 207 school board this week voted to dissolve a special education cooperative, which includes East Maine Elementary District 63, Park Ridge-Niles District 64 and Des Plaines Elementary District 62.
East Maine Dist. 63 approves budget cuts Mar 10, 2011 4:46 PM
The East Maine School District 63 school board Wednesday night approved cutting more than $1.6 million from the 2011-2012 budget per the recommendations of a special financial task force.
East Maine District 63 board considers $1.5 million in cuts Feb 28, 2011 2:08 PM
East Maine District 63 school board will consider more than $1.5 million in cuts at its March board meeting to reduce a projected deficit.
John Jekot: Candidate Profile Feb 23, 2011 4:13 PM
Candidate information for John Jekot, running for East Maine Elementary D63
Tom Simmons: Candidate Profile Feb 23, 2011 4:13 PM
Candidate information for Tom Simmons, running for East Maine Elementary D63
Janet Kaczkowski: Candidate Profile Feb 23, 2011 4:13 PM
Candidate information for Janet Kaczkowski, running for East Maine Elementary D63
District 63 incumbents file for re-election Dec 15, 2010 6:00 PM
Three East Maine Elementary District 63 school board incumbents have filed their nominating petitions to run for re-election on April 5. Board members Janet Kaczkowski of Niles, Tom Simmons of Glenview and John Jekot of Niles are vying for the three, 4-year terms on the school board. The filing period continues through Monday, Dec. 20.
Neighbors in the News May 11, 2010 12:01 AM
Des Plaines Public Library librarian Courtney O'Keefe is one of 30 Illinois librarians selected to participate in Synergy: The Illinois Library Leadership Initiative, a yearlong program designed to develop future leaders in the library professions and in the Illinois community.
- Prisoner who helped free death row inmate is freed himself
- Berkshire Partners to buy Portillo's restaurants
- Web site, app help students apply to colleges nationwide
- No more excuses
- Family and friends remember Elk Grove Village Marine
- Our Lady of Destiny School in Des Plaines closing
- Terminally ill woman may postpone taking her life
- Batavia football coach criticized over referendum email
- Update your living space with a small balcony makeover
- 1,700 pounds of marijuana recovered from Elk Grove warehouse
- Football: Week 9 MVPs
- Football Focus: Week 10 Preview
- Discipline will be key to Huntley's playoff chances
- Plenty of intrigue surrounds opening round of football playoffs
- Football playoffs: Who's up, who's out, proposed changes
- Like it or not, Glenbard South gets Riverside-Brookfield again
- Football playoffs: First round pairings/game days and times
- Scouting this weekend's DuPage County playoff football games
- Tough playoff tests loom for MSL teams, St. Viator
- Updated: IHSA to look at sweeping changes to football system
- Man facing rape charges dead in apparent suicide
- Can one family save downtown Long Grove?
- Lawsuit: Mom, daughter assaulted by clowns at haunted house
- Family questions response to Elgin man who died
- Why did Marine from Elk Grove Village take his life?
- Sleepy Hollow voters asked to double their taxes
- $1.9 million spent, but Cook court parking fees ditched
- Gene & Georgetti to replace Rosewood in Rosemont?
- A last chance to end 50-year Rt. 53 extension struggle
- St. Charles North takes 2nd at own invite
- FOOD SERVICE - Food Service Aramark Grayslake H.S. Kitchen Help Wanted EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet Donna 847-986-3360 (id:4389660) IT MANAGER - Part-Time IT Manager experienced with video surveillance and cash register/POS systems. Need to understand Apple, Windows and Android products. Email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org United Cash Register Video Division ph# (708)780-1200 (id:4389084) OFFICE - Amvets seeks person for flex-ible hrs in N & NW suburbs Call from home. Call Diane at 815-609-1852 between 9a-noon for more information (id:4389737)
- POLISHER - Arlington Plating Company seeks a FT experienced metal Polisher. Requires ability to set up polishing wheels, handle small and large metal parts, stand for 8 hours, and work OT. Full-time benefits included. Apply on line at ww.arlingtonplating.com or in person. (id:4389982) SALES DEPARTMENT ASSISTANT - N-W Computer Company seeks energetic, self motivated person for the position of sales assistant Must excel in written and verbal communications, MS Office. Experience in sales of products and services a plus. Excellent work environment with great benefits. E-mail: HR@A-TechInc.com (id:4388043) WAITSTAFF - Wine Bar Servers & Wait Staff Wanted Experienced Only Need Apply Please send resume to: email@example.com or mail to: Ken Siwieck 1111 Willis Ave. Wheeling, IL 60090 We are an equal opportunity employer (id:4389440)
- ARCHITECT SYSTEM - Solution Architect Grant Thornton LLP is seeking a Solution Architect in Chicago, IL with the following requirements: BS in CS, CIS, MIS, Management or a related field and 5 years prior experience. Prior exp. must include: design, develop and implement all parts of an Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) application (EPMA or classic): metadata, lists, rules, security, webforms and reports; develop Excel tools with Smartview and VBA to meet client needs on HFM; design and create dynamic reports with Financial Reporting Studio; implement, maintain and update HFM related tools including FDM, DRM and EPMA. 100% travel required. Must live near a major airport. Please apply at www.gt.com by clicking on the Careers link. (id:4389494) EDUCATION - Education TEACH YOUR PASSION Spring Adjunct Faculty Openings Come share your knowledge and experiences with our students! Located in Palatine, Illinois, Harper College enrolls over 20,000 students of all ages, is committed to diversity and multiculturalism and is dedicated to creating a vibrant learning environment which embodies our institutional core values of integrity, respect, excellence and collaboration. We are seeking applications for the following Spring 2015 Adjunct Faculty positions: View job descriptions and complete our required online application at: https://jobs.harpercollege.edu Credit Classes: Astronomy Chemistry Engineering General Biology Hospitality Mgmt Human Anatomy Clinical: Clinical Supervisor -Certified Nursing Assistant Program Clinical Supervisor -Medical Office Administration Program Clinical Supervisor -Practical Nursing Clinical Supervisor -Practical Nursing, Maternity/Pediatrics Clinical Supervisor -Nursing Clinical Supervisor -Nursing, Pediatric/Maternity/ Mental Health Human Physiology Phlebotomy Physical Science (includes Meteorology) Physics Spanish Harper College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply (id:4389089) SECURITY OFFICER - SECURITY OFFICER (DEERFIELD) Security Positions FT/PT Deerfield All Shifts Available Guardsmark, a prestigious national security contractor, is current- ly hiring unarmed officers for both full-time and part-time positions in Deerfield starting at $11.00 per hour. Applicants need a H.S. Diploma or GED, must be 21 years or older, must have clean criminal background and be drug free, and possess a valid driver's license. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes health care, free life insurance, matching 401k retirement savings plan, paid vacation, holiday pay, tuition assistance, free uniforms, and various award programs. If interested, please fax your resume to (630) 571-1156 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or come to the Guardsmark office in person to fill out an application and have an interview Monday-Friday from 10am-3pm at 800 Enterprise Drive, Suite #107, Oak Brook, IL 60523. No experience necessary. No Phone Calls Please (id:4389782)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.