Activate Your Free
Articles filed under Aurora Central Catholic High School
Frenzied crowd, Aurora Central fail to rattle Marmion Feb 21, 2015 9:37 PM
If a boys basketball game between Marmion and Aurora Central Catholic doesn’t pump you up, Marmion senior center Evan Pickard suggested, you just can’t get pumped up.
Rosary upsets Aurora Central Catholic for regional crown Feb 20, 2015 11:37 PM
After a challenging 10-17 season that included a six-game losing streak and stinging defeats by as much as 47 points, few people gave Rosary much of a chance of winning the Class 3A Rosary girls basketball regional. Fortunately for the Royals, the few who did believe in the team were the ones who mattered most: the players and coaches themselves.
Aurora Central, Rosary win big in regional openers Feb 18, 2015 11:19 PM
Aurora Central Catholic and Rosary had plenty in common in a pair of semifinal victories Wednesday night at the Class 3A Rosary girls basketball regional.
St. Edward rolls past Aurora Central Catholic Feb 13, 2015 11:45 PM
The 1,000 point watch for St. Edward senior Nick Duffy will continue for another game after the forward’s 10 points fell 3 shy of the mark in the Green Wave’s 63-38 boys basketball rout of Aurora Central Catholic Friday in Elgin. But as for the Wave’s Joe French is concerned, the Chargers may never want to see the game ever come to him again in Metro Suburban West action.
Images: St. Edward vs. Aurora Central Catholic, boys basketball Feb 13, 2015 10:12 PM
St. Edward High School hosted Aurora Central Catholic for boys basketball action on Friday, Feb. 13 in Elgin.
Images: Competitive Cheerleading Finals Feb 7, 2015 8:01 PM
See images from Saturday's finals in Competitive Cheerleading at U.S. Cellular Coliseum in Bloomington.
Images: Competitive Cheerleading Prelims, Fox Valley and DuPage County Feb 6, 2015 10:23 PM
See images of DuPage County and Fox Valley schools from Friday’s prelims in Competitive Cheerleading at U.S. Cellular Coliseum in Bloomington.
Images: Competitive Cheerleading Prelims, Northwest and Lake Co. Feb 6, 2015 10:47 PM
See images of Northwest Suburban and Lake County schools from Friday’s prelims in Competitive Cheerleading at U.S. Cellular Coliseum in Bloomington.
Images: Competitive Dance Finals Jan 31, 2015 5:36 PM
See images from Saturday's finals in Competitive Dance at U.S. Cellular Coliseum in Bloomington.
Images: Competitive Dance Prelims, Fox Valley and DuPage Co. Jan 30, 2015 8:57 PM
See images of DuPage County and Fox Valley schools from Friday’s prelims in Competitive Dance at U.S. Cellular Coliseum in Bloomington.
Images: Competitive Dance Prelims, Northwest and Lake Co. Jan 30, 2015 8:51 PM
See images of Northwest Suburban and Lake County schools from Friday’s prelims in Competitive Dance at U.S. Cellular Coliseum in Bloomington.
Glenbard South wins tight game at Aurora Central Jan 30, 2015 11:07 PM
Not much separated Metro Suburban Conference foes Glenbard South and Aurora Central Catholic all night long Friday in Aurora.
Images: St. Edward vs. Aurora Central Catholic, girls basketball Jan 29, 2015 9:40 PM
St. Edward hosted Aurora Central Catholic for girls basketball action on Thursday, Jan. 29 in Elgin.
Images: Wheaton Academy vs Aurora Central Catholic, boys basketball Jan 29, 2015 3:30 PM
Wheaton Academy hosted Aurora Central Cathloic for boys basketball.
Boys basketball: Week 8 MVP Jan 28, 2015 10:45 PM
Willowbrook sophomore guard Alonzo Verge, Jr. has earned Daily Herald boys basketball MVP honors for his recent performances.
Wheaton Academy can’t stay with ACC Jan 28, 2015 11:19 PM
Sophomore point guard Mac Cowen explained how the Aurora Central Catholic boys basketball team’s usually high-powered offense found another formula for success Wednesday at Wheaton Academy.
Aurora Central rallies to give Fitzgerald 100th win Jan 27, 2015 10:46 PM
With a 3-23 record in his first year as Aurora Central Catholic coach, it hasn’t always been easy for Mark Fitzgerald in his journey to 100 career wins. Fittingly then, his Chargers didn’t make that 100th win come easy Tuesday night in Aurora, spotting visiting IC Catholic Prep the first 13 points of the game. Aurora Central Catholic missed its first 12 shots from the field and committed 5 turnovers in that stretch. The Chargers found their footing in the second and third quarters, outscoring Lady Knights by 19 to erase the early 13-0 hole on their way to a 49-41 win — the 100th in Fitzgerald’s seven seasons as coach.
Glenbard South handles Aurora Central Catholic again Jan 20, 2015 10:35 PM
After losing to Glenbard South earlier this season, Aurora Central Catholic coach Mark Fitzgerald said he was looking forward to playing the Raiders a second time. Fitzgerald was singing a different tune Tuesday night. “Well you know sometimes be careful what you ask for,” Fitzgerald said.
Temple feeling good after returning to Geneva lineup Jan 14, 2015 11:12 PM
A couple dives for loose balls in Geneva’s 57-45 win over Larkin concerned the Vikings faithful — but not Pace Temple.
Boys basketball: Week 6 MVP Jan 15, 2015 12:59 AM
Dundee-Crown senior guard Kiwaun ‘Kiwi’ Seals has earned Daily Herald boys basketball MVP honors for his recent performances, which included setting a school record for points in a single game.
- Police: Grayslake bank robber in custody
- 15 trucks hit new railroad bridge in Bensenville
- Who wins, loses under Illinois school funding proposal
- Getting crowded
- Prosecutor: Family heard murder victim's screams
- Cause of 5-vehicle crash on Rte. 53 investigated
- Schaumburg says yes to high-end apartment complex
- Ex-Buffalo Grove resident, Grammy Award-winning pianist returns
- Mount Prospect police release video of fatal hit-and-run crash
- Judge: Grayslake charter school should not have been renewed
- Earthquake reported west of Lake in the Hills
- Muslim parents: Our kids are not terrorists
- Police: Huntley man killed his wife
- Prosecutor: Family heard murder victim's screams
- Kuma's Corner coming to Schaumburg in July
- Bulls pick up big win at Toronto
- Police: Indiana man killed in murder plot pleaded with wife
- Girls soccer scoreboard: Tuesday's results
- House OKs budget fix that covers day care, court reporters
- St. Charles North strikes fast, beats Geneva
- DRIVER - VAN DRIVER/PART-TIME /20 HOURS WEEK Nonprofit agency in Palatine has 20 hour week job transporting adults with disabilities from home to work site for AM & PM routes. Applicants need valid driver license/good driving recd. Contact Liz @847-540-3703(P),847-438-9698 (F), email@example.com (id:4401851) PET SITTER - ELGIN-BASED PET CARE PROVIDER SEEKING FULL TIME and PART TIME PET SITTER ASSISTANT. EMAIL RESUME TO ELGINPETSITTER@GMAIL.COM. (id:4401494) DRIVERS - Janitor Hourly Pay and Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401k Paid Vacation and Holidays Financially Sound Company Established 1934 Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Apply in person at: Old Dominion Freight Line 255 W Oakton Des Plaines, IL 60018 Or Fax Resume to 847-827-5990 (id:4402037)
- COMPUTER - Computer/IT: Hospira, Inc. seeks SAP BW Lead in Lake Forest, IL. Analyze biz info (Finance, Supply Chain, Adv Planner, Sales & Distrib) & other sys landscape needs to implement & improve Biz Intelligence. Analyze & design solutions based on user reqs, procedures, & improve existing sys & review sys capabilities, ops, workflow, & sched limis. MS in Comp Engg, IT, Comp Sci or rel fld & 2 yrs work expe in app development OR BS in Comp Engg, IT, Comp Sci or rel fld & 5 yrs exp in app development w/ SAP BW Development, Modeling, & Reporting. Must have exp. w/: SAP ABAP development; training Power Users in SAP Tools & Tech; SAP Business Warehouse, Financials, Sales & Distrib, Adv Planner & Optimizer, Supply Chain, & HR improving, optimizing, & stabilizing environments; participating in implementation & rollout of apps to Manufacturing Plants; creating biz process design specifications, configuring interfaces, writing programming specs, configuring SAP, performing testing, providing end user training & creating biz process docs; & planning SAP program-wide app build, test, deploy, & post go-live activities. Interested applicants: send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org reference: REQ#: IL0016 EOE (id:4400708) CUSTOMER SERVICE - Customer Support We are an Independent Food Broker located in the Western Suburbs of Chicago in business for 15 years. Summary: Manage client accounts and support Account Managers to ensure client, customer and company expectation are adhered to. Support Sales Team with order entry and sales presentations Assist with daily account management for select client accounts Ensure order entry database is maintained with accurate client/customer information Resolves problems in an efficient and courteous manner Organizes and files client correspondence, contracts, bill backs and deductions Process client claims and deductions for repayment Issue client check drafts in a timely and accurate manner and maintain log accurately Process misc. sales and customer service correspondence as needed Perform month end reporting invoicing for various account Requirements: Excellent customer service skills Strong organization, problem solving analytical and time management skills Attention to detail Outstanding written and verbal communication skills Taking initiative; strong sense of task completion Trustworthy; ability to handle confidential and sensitive information Able to work in a fast paced environment, organized, able to multi task TEAM orientated and hard working Prompt attendance Must be efficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) 2+ Years Sales Support or Customer Service College degree preferred Please send resume to HR@ISIMIDWEST.COM (id:4400672) RESTAURANT - Restaurant -Garibaldi's Restaurant in Arlington Hts., or Hoffman Estates, FT & PT positions available: counter help, pizza makers, delivery drivers, grill cooks. Call between 9a & 11a or 2p-4p. 847-577-4000 (id:4401439)
- PROJECT MANAGER AND SUPERINTENDENTS - Now hiring Construction Project Managers and Superintendents. Email your resume to email@example.com (id:4401406) BILINGUAL THERAPIST - Bilingual Spanish Therapist, Elgin and Aurora -Masters with LCSW-LCPC. M-F, 35 hrs. + benefits. Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org. (id:4401929) LANDSCAPING - Landscaping $12/ hour (847) 776-2400 en Palatine Necessita experienca (id:4401864)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.