College of DuPage will host a series of free Lunch Break Lectures this fall on a variety of topics on the college's Glen Ellyn campus, 425 Fawell Blvd.
Part of Continuing Education's Lifelong Learning program, Lunch Break Lectures feature experts from the college's Continuing Education program discussing a variety of topics, including Bob Dylan, the LGBT experience and the Spanish Armada.
Lectures are from noon to 1 p.m. Wednesdays, Sept. 6 through Dec. 13, in the Student Resource Center, Room 1118. Registration is recommended. The schedule, following, includes the course code for registration:
• "The LGBT Experience" on Sept. 6, HUMNT-0001-507
• "Noble Titles and Names" on Sept. 20, HUMNT-0001-501
• "The Knights Templar" on Oct. 4, HUMNT-0001-502
• "Bob Dylan and the Never Ending Tour" on Oct. 18, HUMNT-0001-503
• "The Spanish Armada" on Nov. 1, HUMNT-0001-504
• "Rod Serling's Twilight Zone" on Nov. 15, HUMNT-0001-500
• "Feudalism and Serfdom in Medieval Europe" on Nov. 29, HUMNT-0001-505
• "Making Theater Happen" on Dec. 13, HUMNT-0001-506
For information and to register for any of the lectures, visit cod.edu/lifelong or call (630) 942-2208.