Oct 23 2014 | 4:40 pm
- The Unraveled Yarn Shop sponsored a “yarn bomb” in Wauconda, where benches and various fixtures in the downtown area are covered in handmade yarn pieces.
Oct 18 2014 | 6:27 pm
- Rain did not damper a homecoming parade Saturday for Round Lake High School. Residents lined the streets holding umbrellas as children scampered for candy thrown against the curb as the parade headed south on Cedar Lake Road from Hawthorne Drive in...
Oct 18 2014 | 8:55 pm
- Saturday's annual Pumpkin Fest in downtown Libertyville and Cook Park is a fall tradition that provides fun activities for families, including entertainment, pumpkin painting, a food collection and crafts. The Libertyville Junor Women's Club and...
Sep 25 2014 | 2:30 pm
- Catholic Consortium of Lake County’s students, teachers, educators and parents gathered Thursday for an Illinois School Choice Rally Day. Frassati Catholic Academy and Transfiguration Elementary School in Wauconda held their rally around the...
Sep 12 2014 | 4:37 pm
- “There’s No Place Like Homecoming” is this year’s theme for Mundelein High School’s homecoming. The school held its annual parade Friday, stepping off from Hawley Street and Prospect Avenue.
Aug 22 2014 | 12:54 pm
- The first day of classes Friday at Oak Grove Elementary School was particularly exciting as students were greeted by a new playground and iPads.
Jun 13 2014 | 7:11 pm
- Libertyville Days in Cook Park moved into its second day Friday, featuring a children's party. The festival continues through Sunday, and the Libertyville Days parade steps off at 10 a.m. Saturday.
Jun 04 2014 | 3:50 pm
- Around 40 students are participating in Mundelein School District 75's Summer Enrichment Program at Mechanics Grove School. Theatre Camp and Lego Robotics for Beginners are being held during the first session.
May 30 2014 | 3:26 pm
- Around 20 members of the Lake County Sheriff's Office participated in Friday's Cop on Rooftop event at the Third Lake Dunkin’ Donuts. Donations were taken for the Law Enforcement Torch Run to benefit Special Olympics Illinois.
May 28 2014 | 2:29 pm
- Two hundred Woodland Middle School students converged on the Libertyville Sports Complex Wednesday for a field day event. The students played soccer, basketball, field hockey and scaled the climbing wall.