Jul 19 2018 | 7:26 pm
- The Bulls have their young pieces in place. But how well those players fit together, who will be the leading scorers and whether they can generate wins next season remains to be seen.
Jul 19 2018 | 6:16 pm
- Hoffman Estates’ loss could be a gain for the Bulls, who decided to add last year’s G-League rookie of the year Antonio Blakeney to their NBA roster. Blakeney averaged 32.0 points for the Windy City Bulls last season.
Jul 18 2018 | 4:57 pm
- Chicago Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg already has a plan in mind for the new lineup and forward Jabari Parker. Hoiberg wants to play fast, push the pace and hopes to start with a competitive training camp.
Jul 18 2018 | 4:14 pm
- The Chicago Bulls officially launched another Chicago story on Wednesday by introducing new addition Jabari Parker. He started things off with a passionate, if maybe unnecessary, defense of Derrick Rose.
Jul 14 2018 | 6:39 pm
- The Chicago Bulls officially reached a contract agreement with Chicago native Jabari Parker, shortly after the Milwaukee Bucks agreed to rescind a qualifying offer, making the forward an unrestricted free agent.
Jul 14 2018 | 12:49 am
- On Friday afternoon, the Bulls seemed on the verge of making a contract offer to a hometown hero with a history of knee injuries. Not Derrick Rose, the Bulls’ target is Milwaukee forward Jabari Parker.
Jul 12 2018 | 8:52 pm
- The Bulls made a couple moves that appear to set the stage for another transaction. On Thursday, the team released shooting guard Sean Kilpatrick and rescinded the qualifying offer for forward David Nwaba.
Jul 11 2018 | 9:39 pm
- Antonio Blakeney scored 28 points to lead the Bulls past Dallas 95-83 on Thursday at the Las Vegas summer league. The Bulls rallied after trailing by 15 points late in the first quarter.
Jul 10 2018 | 8:17 pm
- After three games at the Las Vegas summer league, there are encouraging signs by first-round pick Wendell Carter Jr. He finished with 23 points in Tuesday’s loss to Atlanta.
Jul 08 2018 | 7:40 pm
- The Chicago Bulls officially matched Sacramento’s offer sheet for Zach LaVine, keeping the 6-foot-5 shooting guard in Chicago on a four-year deal worth $78 million. All things considered, the Kings did the Bulls a favor by delivering the...